Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Bits and Pieces

Bits and Pieces Whatever does not fit into the other catergories.

Old 17-01-19
Valued Member

I would talk to the sparky who will be installing them - my understanding is that most (if not all) can be wired so that the light can be switched using the supplied remote, or the existing hard mounted switch - well, the ones that I’ve helped install have been like this.

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | Cooper AT3 LT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')
Old 12-06-19
Valued Member

This issue with hardwiring the light is that when you turn on the light at the wall, you can’t turn it off by the remote, if that affects you.

Remember, remote fans still need an isolator switch, hence why heavypizzas’ idea on the “auto on” light is a good one.