Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-2 Pajero

Generation 4-2 Pajero NT model 2009 - 2011

Old 27-09-18

Default Windscreen Washer Jet Upgrade

All,

Just thought Iíd post my recent win with regards to the windscreen washer jets on my 2011 NT. I found the OEM jets to be very poor at wetting the windscreen with any sort of reasonable coverage. This resulted in a large majority of the windscreen being dry wiped by the wipers and smearing the glass making it even harder to see. In addition my passenger side jet would leak all over the bonnet for days after using them. This was very annoying.

Now with a little information posted by Pajero12 in the below thread stating that 2001-2004 Honda jets fit I took to trying to locate some.

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ght=honda+jets

I thought about doing the Honda wreckers search but managed to find what I thought was the right jet part number by comparing images and part numbers from across the web. Life isnít without risk so I decided to take the plunge and purchase the item from Amayama. Thankfully the risk paid off and the below linked item is exactly what is required. Has a metal jet nozzle as advised by Pajero12, snaps into the bonnet perfectly and sprays an awesome mist on the windscreen covering most of the wiped area. Not only that but my passenger side jet no longer leaks all over the bonnet for days after being used. Something to note is you need 2 x of the below part.

https://www.amayama.com/en/part/honda/76810saae01

Hopefully this is useful to others annoyed by the factory jets.

Regards,

Benny.
2011 NT Pajero Platinum, dual batteries, MM alloy bar, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent catch can, EGR disabled, Auto-mate TC lockup, 2 micron secondary fuel filter, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors & Bendix 4WD pads, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, H-Reese Compact brake controller, Uniden UH7760NB and Scangauge II.
Old 27-09-18
Valued Member

Wow, I thought it was just me that thought the stock jets sucked!
I keep meaning to clear them out with a pin but maybe that's just the way they are by the sound of it!

I know my wife's VW has beautiful sprayers - they spray a really spread out fan of water - not like the piddly stream in one spot like the Pajero
3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with Light Force Spotties. Provent catch can. LED interior lights.
Old 27-09-18

Great post Benny

Just in case your link 'fades away' - Amayama part 76810SAAE01 NOZZLE, WASHER Honda

P.S. I just noticed that the link includes the part no.
2016 Concept Innovation 600R caravan
Old 27-09-18

Nice one NTBenny,
Was there any other modifications needed or was it just a push in and connect up job?
If you get a chance please post up a photo of the sprayer in the bonnet (just to see if they are the same shape as my NP's ones).
Old 27-09-18

No modifications required. Just pop straight in. Sorry I don't have a photo handy of them in the bonnet.

https://imgur.com/a/KtQcovZ

Benny.
2011 NT Pajero Platinum, dual batteries, MM alloy bar, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent catch can, EGR disabled, Auto-mate TC lockup, 2 micron secondary fuel filter, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors & Bendix 4WD pads, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, H-Reese Compact brake controller, Uniden UH7760NB and Scangauge II.
Old 27-09-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTBenny View Post
No modifications required. Just pop straight in. Sorry I don't have a photo handy of them in the bonnet.

https://imgur.com/a/KtQcovZ

Benny.
Thanks mate
Old 27-09-18
Valued Member

Wonder if they also fit a NL?....

Gemster....
97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ARB bar, Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, Terrain Tamer Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, 3 core radiator, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps, and a New Heart to come
..and No Airbags. We die like real Men
Old 27-09-18
Valued Member

Pajero12 did a lot of research to find these jets.

I’ve had a set installed for 1-2 years (Pajero12 kindly gave me a pair). They’re a direct (no modification) replacement, and are one of my most favourite mods!

| ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | airbags | Cooper AT3 LT's | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank in rear seat well | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')
Old 30-09-18

Thanks Benny, just ordered some. Could not have happened at a better time one of the spray jets has just failed for the second time.
Allan.
Old 01-10-18

Let us know what you think of them Allan.

Benny.