Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Mitsubishi News

Mitsubishi News Whats happening in the world of Mitsubishi.

Old 08-06-18
Valued Member

Default Annoying agree button on the MMES

Hi,
Is it possible at all for MMAL or MM to apply the firmware getting the MMES used in the Outlander to the Pajero. The agree button in the Outlander goes away after a few seconds but the one in the Pajero and Pajero Sport/Triton remains till it is pressed.
Old 14-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladguan View Post
Hi,
Is it possible at all for MMAL or MM to apply the firmware getting the MMES used in the Outlander to the Pajero. The agree button in the Outlander goes away after a few seconds but the one in the Pajero and Pajero Sport/Triton remains till it is pressed.
I have asked and they said no not possible, which means it is but they cant be bothered.

I want to get an Outlander loan car and swap units to see if it works, it really is a ridiculous warning, which ironically averts your damn attention from the bloody road you should be watching to hit the stupid agree button to say that you wont do that..... every bloody time you drive.

That and the bloody mitsi symbol.... I know the brand of car I purchased, I need not be reminded FFS

When you have a head unit (I'm on my fourth one now) that likes to reset itself this is batshit annoying.

That and the carplay showings it's stupid logo on my phone while I am trying to make my phone do stuff.......

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: