Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Product reviews and New releases

Product reviews and New releases Review of commercial products and latest accessories

Old 03-02-18

Default Portable hot water systems- redtrack video review

Hi all,
I picked up a redtrack portable hot water system with intentions of using it when in the van or mobile car camping.
I watched a heap of videos and read many forum posts on these type of set ups and a little while ago got around to picking one up.
I looked at the coleman hot water on demand, water heater in a box type deals and after camping with a friend who had one, decided they weren't for me.
Whilst they have many good reviews, they seem to waste some water and need to be fiddle with to get the best out of them.
My friend has to run the water through the 'feed' water supply to get it to a decent temp.
Plus those silly 6v batteries were a deal breaker for me.
Anyway, I've settled on one of these units and will be getting around to plumbing it into the van water tank and possibly 12v for use externally when camping.
Here is the video giving a run down on the unit.
Happy to field any questions, if there are any.

video link

https://youtu.be/Kd9mZO5ocww

Attached Images
File Type: jpg thumb.jpg (168.2 KB, 61 views)