Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Mitsubishi News

Mitsubishi News Whats happening in the world of Mitsubishi.

Old 16-10-17
Valued Member

Default Recall Lancer, ASX & Outlander

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/rec...j-zk-outlander

What are the defects?

The affected Power Relay/s may generate excessive heat, resulting in relay failure. As a result, the engine may stall during driving, fail to restart or failsafe protection may be activated, with a loss of engine power.

What are the hazards?

An unexpected loss of engine power may result in an accident.

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 16-10-17
Valued Member

This sounds just like the problem my son had with his ASX that Mitsubishi couldn’t fix and eventually told him to get rid off – used to go into Limp-home-mode for no apparent reason at the drop of a hat. Several dealers had a go at fixing it and changed around $3,000 worth of spare parts trying to get rid of the problem – ie. parts swapped out that were perfectly good and he had to pay for.

Very infuriating and frustrating.

Geoff
03 NP Manual Di-D Exceed, 2" lift, Dobinsons Springs, Lovells Shocks, ORU Winch, ARB Bullbar, Scott's Rods 3" Exhaust, ARB Compressor, Rear Air Locker, Cooper S/T Maxx, Hella Rallye 4000 S/Lights, Pioneer AVH-X5850BT DVD/Tuner w/- Reversing Camera, Sensa Tyre monitor, Uniden UH8080NB UHF, Rhino Platform Roof Rack, Hema HN-7 GPS, Engine Watchdog, CouplerTec, CTEK D250S DC-DC Charger, Snorkel, Towbar.
Old 16-10-17

Here we go again
Old 16-10-17
Valued Member

I looked up the website for the appropriate VIN number and found one matching my wife's car. The site says MY14, but my wife's Outie is a MY13 car. I guess I'll have to wait until the letter comes from Mitsubishi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: