Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Ongoing Projects that benefit members

Ongoing Projects that benefit members Projects from members than can be purchased at the right price.

Old 31-07-15

I am keen for one but would prefer to wait until they have been used a bit and see what the feedback is.
Old 31-07-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul (SA) View Post
I am keen for one but would prefer to wait until they have been used a bit and see what the feedback is.
No worries mate
You can read on the link that I put it on the first page, there are some review about 5 last pages

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)
Old 31-07-15

I've just hit Port Augusta after spending two weeks doing Googs and the areas around Lake Gairdner. Lots of red sand and dust. From a usability point of view the bags are excellent. Have to be careful not to overload one side or they shift (probably less likely with the new clips as it was happening when the ties jumped out from under the tyre as you can't get them tight enough). Two bags is brilliant, loads of space don't have to be as careful with what products you buy based on the rubbish (eg stubbies).

Can't comment on how much they've rubbed yet. Will be able to tell in a couple days when I get home. Expecting some marks but nothing serious. None are visible atm but the car is pretty dirty. I was going to fit some clear adhesive sheets but ran out of time. Will do so in the future.

Very pleased overall, would buy again. Think it's the best solution short of a new rear bar
Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.
Old 31-07-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayala View Post
hi guys,
after the happy review from the first batch orders for the rear rubbish bag for 4th gen pajero on this following thread
http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=41367
i would like to order 5 bags with a new strap on the bottom part.
The bag was $61 including the shipping. For the second order the price will be $65 due to the currency atm (i didn't get any profit for this just happy customer :d:d:d). I am going to call him next week and hopefully will be in front of your door about 2 weeks (except wa state will be 1 week late and i don't know why )
if you interesting please pm me with your shipping address, and i will send my account number.
pm sent.......
2011 NT Pajero GL Manual DiD White | Opposite Lock Post BullBar Black | Rydge Ryder 12000lb Winch | Milford Cargo Barrier | ProRack Bars & Rydge Ryder Awning | Roley's Rear Skid Plate | Bushskinz Set | Redarc sbi12d | Abber 55ltr water tank

Wish list: | Bushskinz Rock Sliders | Snorkel
http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...pictureid=4545
Old 04-08-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC.Barky View Post
I've just hit Port Augusta after spending two weeks doing Googs and the areas around Lake Gairdner. Lots of red sand and dust. From a usability point of view the bags are excellent. Have to be careful not to overload one side or they shift (probably less likely with the new clips as it was happening when the ties jumped out from under the tyre as you can't get them tight enough). Two bags is brilliant, loads of space don't have to be as careful with what products you buy based on the rubbish (eg stubbies).

Can't comment on how much they've rubbed yet. Will be able to tell in a couple days when I get home. Expecting some marks but nothing serious. None are visible atm but the car is pretty dirty. I was going to fit some clear adhesive sheets but ran out of time. Will do so in the future.

Very pleased overall, would buy again. Think it's the best solution short of a new rear bar
I tied the line across each other on my snowy trip, 400 km no drama on black top

2013 NW 3.2 L GLX R : Boo's bash plate, Roley rear plate, ORS Drawer, GME 3110 plug n play, SPV mod, Redarc BCDC 1220IGN, Pioneer platform, 30" LED light bar on roofrack, ARB bullbar

2004 NP ; Dueller 697 ; ARB bullbar ; Uniden 7760 : RFI CD900 ; eagle eyes headlight ; double din Tablet PC DVD ; 7" spotlight ; (SOLD)
Old 05-08-15
Valued Member

I bought a pair of 25mm side lock latches for about $6 at masters and used the ties as they came for now. Worked great the other night first time out. This will do the job till I find someone who can sew the webbing strap on.

Personally I'd prefer a zip on top rather the velcro, it's hard to get it to stick when the bag is empty as you have nothing to push against.

other than that the bin worked fantastic!
2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com
Old 05-08-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayala View Post
I tied the line across each other on my snowy trip, 400 km no drama on black top
Yeah large corrugations is what caused issues
Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.
Old 05-08-15

pm sent for 2
2014 NW VRX Di-D Auto 3.2 Cool Silver, SPVi MK3.1, IC/Sump Bushskinz, Internal LEDs, Donaldson aux filter kit #P903316, ScanGauge 11, GME TX3100 compact PnP CB radio, NW Foot rest, Mini 0806 dash-cam, Twin 6B&S Power to the rear, Century N70ZZLX MF battery
Old 08-08-15
Valued Member

Hi All
Whilst in Bali last week I got Dolly to make up three saddle bags for me one set for the Paj one set for the off road van and one for my mate I had him put the plastic clips on the tie straps which seem to work ok however I did find that the strap at the rear of the bag was a tad short so any one who has larger circumference tyres may have trouble doing them up they may not be as strong or as durable as the PVC bags that I had made up but other than that they look like they will do the job and the price is good
Cheers
Georgie

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero
Old 08-08-15

That is my worry cos he doesnt have the exact measurement.