Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > ASX / Outlander/ Eclipse Cross

ASX / Outlander/ Eclipse Cross For the "All Wheel Drive " enthusiasts.

Old 11-09-13
Valued Member

Default 2014 Outlander released

http://www.caradvice.com.au/250922/mitsubishi-outlander-updated-2014/

Basically it seems the ES has all the features of the old Aspire less the leather interior but gains Satnav (and is now $1500 cheaper), and the Aspire now has the premium pack standard for $1300 extra (in diesel trim).

All models get 18" alloys and black roof rails which should improve appearance quite a bit.

The base model petrol 2WD is quite a steal given the features and price - if you can put up with the 2.0 petrol engine.
2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.
Old 11-09-13
Administrator

And here are the official details attached,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mitsubishi Motors refines Outlander specifications for 14 model year.pdf (603.5 KB, 58 views)
Old 11-09-13

Just bought one yesterday hope to pick it up by friday.
Copper Diesel Aspire Premium MY13 can't wait.
Old 12-09-13
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
Just bought one yesterday hope to pick it up by friday.
Copper Diesel Aspire Premium MY13 can't wait.
Excellent, sure you will be happy with it. See if you can get 4.7 or below on the fuel figures.
Dave
Old 15-09-13

The only difference between the one I have purchsed and the new model is:
* HID headlights
* Roof rails
* Sunroof

But mine has the premium sound system. I think I would rather keep the $20,000 I saved than have an MY14 model.
Just out of curiosity who here does not like HID headlights, I don't much care for them but wasn't sure what other peoples thoughts were.

cheers
Adrian
Old 15-09-13
Valued Member

When done properly HIDs are usually awesome. I have the proper factory ones in my Subaru Outback and they absolutely crap all over any other stock lights I have had, the light is so uniformly spread and clear. Retro fitted HIDs are not even in the same world. As for how Mitsubishis HIDs compare I couldn't tell you.
SOLD: 2013 DiD VRX, MM locker, Dueller 697s, ARB bull bar, Runva EWX9500-Q winch, full Bushskinz plates and sliders, Lovells/Bilsteins with PolyAirs, Airtec snorkel, Jonny Tig Front Mount Intercooler, Pacemaker 3" exhaust, RalliArt ECU, FuelManager diesel pre-filter, EGR block & catch can, BRC breathers, Hella 4000 HIDs, LED Light Bar, BCDC dual battery system, Tow Pro Elite brake controller, Couplertec, spare tyre lift, Whispbar roof racks.