X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dolphin
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2008

maybe this spot has been mentioned but if not we love it. Lake Karoybar [ speeling check please ] this camping ground is via Tewantin from noosa over on the quick ferry and drive about 4 to 5 k,s and your there. camping is powered and non powered and its great for the kids and adults [ close pub ] if you want to take a drive on the beach its only another 4 odd k,s away and very easy access. top place worth looking into.
    NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

• TheWall
      • Mar 2013
      • Sunshine Coast

Originally posted by dolphin View Post
      maybe this spot has been mentioned but if not we love it. Lake Karoybar [ speeling check please ] this camping ground is via Tewantin from noosa over on the quick ferry and drive about 4 to 5 k,s and your there. camping is powered and non powered and its great for the kids and adults [ close pub ] if you want to take a drive on the beach its only another 4 odd k,s away and very easy access. top place worth looking into.
      It is Lake Cootharaba and it has some excellent camping spots in and around it. We really have enjoyed the Boreen Point site as we have a 2 & 5 year old and the shallow water and flat ground is good for scootering and balance biking. There is also an epic Sunday spit roast here....http://apollonianhotel.com.au

They can be found here: http://www.noosaholidayparks.com.au

Matt
      2010 LS 7 Seater. 2" Ultimate upgrade. TJM winch bar & bash plates. TJM dual battery & Airtec snorkel. K&N airfilter. Mitsubishi roof racks with Tigerz11 3.0x2.5 awning. Uniden 7760 CB.

Comment

• MTN-KAT
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2009
        • Gold Coast

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
        It is Lake Cootharaba and it has some excellent camping spots in and around it. We really have enjoyed the Boreen Point site as we have a 2 & 5 year old and the shallow water and flat ground is good for scootering and balance biking. There is also an epic Sunday spit roast here....http://apollonianhotel.com.au
        They can be found here: http://www.noosaholidayparks.com.au
        Matt
        Don't overlook the camel rides along the beach. Great experience too, and so close to Brissy.
        99 NL Escape 3.5L V6 LWB Wagon, "Aisin Auto", MM Alum Protector Bar, MM factory 'steel' underbody protector plates, Engine oil cooler, Transmission oil cooler, Side rails, Flares, MM Alloy wheels, HANKOOK Dynapro ATM LT tyres, Aftermarket Alarm, MM A.I.S. HPR15 Penrite engine oil. Penrite LS140 diff oil with 250ml LIMSLIP additive 7098.

Comment

• Marcopolo
          • Jun 2014
          • Maryborough,QLD

One of the best places I've been is Bulburin National Park.
          Good campground away from civilization, beautiful forest and some really enjoyable 4wd tracks that range from mild to wild.

Comment

• birdd
            • Mar 2014
            • Bundaberg, QLD

Five Rocks, Byfield NP (above Yepoon). I haven't taken my Pajero there yet, but I've been there for my cousins buck's party/camping/4wding weekend back in September last year, and its great, its actually what made the 4WD bug bite and convinced me to buy a 4WD
            2008 MY09 Pajero NT GLX
            MM Alloy Bullbar, MM Sidesteps, MM Tow Bar, Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guards, Pioneer Platform, Supa-Peg Supa Wing Deluxe 270 Awning, 2x2.5m Kalahari Awning, 23" 144W CREE LED Light bar, Uniden UH8080NB, eBay Reversing Camera, Sony XAV-AX100 6.2" CarPlay/Android Auto Headunit, MM/Milford Cargo Barrier, Torqit Pedal Torq, Dual Battery (CTEK D250S Dual, PowerSonic 120AH AGM)

Comment

• capemanifold
              Valued Member
              • Jun 2007
              • QLD

Great spot and has a hour and a half 4x4 loop ,there is another track north of the camp grounds also which is pretty hard core and leads to a lookout .

2007 DID AUTO

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X