Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-4 Pajero

Generation 4-4 Pajero NX model 2014 -

Old 20-07-19
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajshomoneroguntero View Post

I counted 22 on the end plate btw

What was I saying about attention to detail?

So if the version with 4 per side plate has 7 plates, that version has 50 LEDs.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 16-10-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkcaver View Post
I replaced my reverse globes with projector led lights. Much better, but an external light would be better again. I will see if I can find what I put in for you. Watch this space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky View Post
I've got both. Projector style led bulbs made a big difference. And then I added a 4" led light bar which I tapped into the trailer plug. Bright as now. Enough light for the reverse camera to work at night.
Cheers, Mike
How can you tell if a t20 is a projector or not?
Also, I do get the difference if we are talking headlights...but does it even matter for reversing light?
For example, I was thinking of getting this jw speakers https://www.autobarn.com.au/el29309

How do I know if they are a projector globe?
Old 16-10-19
Valued Member

One function of reversing lights which ash not been addressed here is to tell others that you are in reverse gear, about to back out of a parking slot. The incandescent bulbs show that (not that well at times), but depending on the design of the LED bulbs, other drivers may not even see the reversing lights and hence may not be aware that something is about to come out into their path.
Old 16-10-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erad View Post
One function of reversing lights which ash not been addressed here is to tell others that you are in reverse gear, about to back out of a parking slot. The incandescent bulbs show that (not that well at times), but depending on the design of the LED bulbs, other drivers may not even see the reversing lights and hence may not be aware that something is about to come out into their path.

And that is why 99% of the time I reverse into a parking spot. Number of times I have come close to a reversing accident is crazy....especially when a van or dakened window suv is parked next to your blind side. I fitted 2 square led work lights for reversing. One on the roof rack and one on the bushskinz rear bumper protector.

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more..