Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-1 Pajero

Generation 4-1 Pajero NS Model 2006 - 2009

Old 17-06-19

Default Market value 07 NS DiD Auto with fruit?

Hi guys,

I'm considering selling my 2007 NS DiD Pajero and wondering the approximate fair market value please?

MY07 Pajero NS GLX Auto 3.2Lt DiD Diesel Wagon
Colour - Dark Blue
KM - 240,xxx

She's been an extremely reliable vehicle and set up for touring and has the following accessories:

Bilstein Shocks
50mm raised Lovell HD's springs
BFG AT Tyres with plenty of tread
Factory Rear diff lock
Bushskins Underbody Protection Plates
LRA 58lt Long Range Fuel Tank
Dual Battery system
Brand new Optima Red Top cranking battery + Fullriver 120Ahr deep cycle second battery to run fridge and accessories
Heavy duty wiring to rear for fridge
Bullbar
Spotlights
Rhino RackRoof Rack
Ironman awning
Uniden UHF Radio
Double din stereo/DVD head unit with bluetooth etc
OEM Towbar
Redarc Tow Pro Elite
Wiring in place for inverter.
Tinted Windows
Custom seat covers
Rubber rear cargo mat
Electrics to rear for fridge and accessories
New Suction Control Valve
Spare tyre raise mod

Serviced religiously and in excellent condition.

Feedback on fair market value appreciated please? Thanks

Paj1 by Bryan Williams, on Flickr
Gunmetal 2007 Pajero GLX DiD Auto, 50mm raised Lovell HD's, Bilsteins, Rear diff lock, long range tank (60L), bull bar, spotties, roof racks, dual batteries, rear wiring for fridge, BFG AT's, Bushskinz underbody protection. 2014 Jayco Swan Outback camper trailer.

Last edited by BeeGee; 17-06-19 at 05:35 PM.
Old 17-06-19

Default Price

Hey bud maybe between 15 and 18 grand? might pay to go on carsales and refine your search to get an idea on klms imo
Old 17-06-19

Very similar to MY NS and I've got it advertised for $14500 and haven't had a nibble.
Old 17-06-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
Hey bud maybe between 15 and 18 grand? might pay to go on carsales and refine your search to get an idea on klms imo
Thanks. Yeah I searched all of the WA NS's on Carsales and guessed around the range that you have suggested. Varies based on km's and the fruit on the car. I thought I'd get some user feedback to confirm my thoughts and work out if I want to part with it or not. It's been a fantastic reliable tug and never let us down.
Gunmetal 2007 Pajero GLX DiD Auto, 50mm raised Lovell HD's, Bilsteins, Rear diff lock, long range tank (60L), bull bar, spotties, roof racks, dual batteries, rear wiring for fridge, BFG AT's, Bushskinz underbody protection. 2014 Jayco Swan Outback camper trailer.
Old 17-06-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Very similar to MY NS and I've got it advertised for $14500 and haven't had a nibble.
Thanks for the feedback. I hadn't looked further than WA so just took a look. Yours must be the one with ~280,xxx km's by the looks of it. Thanks
Old 18-06-19

Looks good and with all that gear you have on it. If you sell it, you will have get another one and refit it back to the standard of this one. So far all my costs have been the normal running expenses, this week is the first time it has cost me money $1300, still pretty good for owning it for 8 years... I hope my one will last me quite a few more years yet. Wish you the best whichever way you go.
2007 NS Exceed 3.2L DiD auto.....Lovell standard coil springs, Bilstein shocks..Reinforced 60psi Coil-rite airbags.. 17" rims.... 275x65x17 Pirelli Scorpion AT tyres.. Smartbar bullbar... 23 inch light bar..... EGR chip...Steinbauer chip..

Last edited by Nyrotoho; 18-06-19 at 12:32 AM.
Old 18-06-19

Got my 08 NS fully insured for $20 k . redbook value it $13 to $15 K ,, Caryard offered me bugger all for it , with a lot of fruit on it and 120.000 km .
Steve 08 NS VRX Pajero DID Auto . TJM Steel Bullbar Warn Winch 9000 ib Narva 175 Ultimate Driving lights 3 pairs Uniden IC440 , Haymen Reece towbar TJM Airtec Snorkel Tint ARB Old Man Emu 2 Inch lift springs and shocks . Coopers 265 / 60 / 18 ATR VMS 500 GPS . TPMS 40 Litre Engel Fridge Rhino roof bars and rack Dashmat TJM 175 lpm A/C Ironman Duel Battery Kit F&R ARB Diff locks Long Ranger 60 Litre Aux Tank Black Widow rear draws and water tank Chip it Chip& Delete pipe ARB Awning