• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Merry Xmas to all.

The Pajero Club of Vic and our Admin/ Mods here on the forum would like the opportunity to wish all forum users a very Merry Xmas and a relaxing holiday period. Please keep safe whilst travelling or at home and we hope you will join us again next year in our Mitsubishi community here on this board.
    Admin

PS We are working on the issues with certain browsers and should be sorted by the New Year
    Admin
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club
  • geopaj
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Adelaide

Merry Christmas everybody!

And a special thank you to the Forum’s Admin / Moderators for the great, but often thankless, work they do to support the Forum. Without you guys and galls we wouldn’t have this awesome Forum
    Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

• rykiel575
      • Sep 2017
      • Sydney

Merry Christmas everyone!

2012 NW Pajero GXL 3.2L

Comment

• Ian H
        Valued Member
        • May 2015
        • Melbourne

Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyone on here.

Many thanks to the Admin team for the great work in 2018 and to all the members who helped out answering questions and solving problems throughout the year.
        2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• aussieintas
          Valued Member
          • Feb 2013
          • Sorell, Tasmania

All the best to everyone on the forum, your families and wish you all the best and please be safe.

Again a shout out to the admin and moderators for keeping us under control.

2014 VW Touareg V6 diesel

Previously
          88 NF Exe SWB 2.6 manual
          92 NH Gls LWB 3.0 auto
          92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
          99 Landcruiser Gxl 4.5 manual with all the fruit
          95 NJ Gls SWB 3.0 auto
          08 NS Vrx SWB 3.2 auto​

Comment

• Pwoffey
            Valued Member
            • Jul 2013
            • Adelaide

Yes, happy and safe holiday season to all and thanks to Admin and Forumites for another great year.

(Santa is bringing me a LockUp Mate, so I know I've been good )
            BY13/MY14 Pajero NW GLX Auto, Cooper ST Maxx, factory towbar, Drifta drawers, SmartBar, Airtec snorkel, Koni Raid 90 front and 88 rear shocks with KIngs 34-HD springs front, 35-EHD rear, Brown Davis i/c, sump and transmission bash plates, Piranha diff breathers, Fuel Manager pre-filter, LRA 81L auxiliary fuel tank, Piranha steel battery tray, Sherpa 9500 lb winch, HPD catch can, LockUp Mate, Kaon cargo barrier, Harrop front e-locker, DBA T3 rotors and Xtreme pads, Mark's 4WD reduction gears

Comment

• Alex86
              Valued Member
              • Jul 2007
              • Here and there

Merry Christmas everyone!
              '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
              Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X