• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ogijs
    • Jul 2016
    • Latvia

305/70r16

305/70R16 on aftermarket 8" wheels with ET-20.
    Paj have 50mm lift

Is anyone on this type of shoes?
    Pajero NP 3.2DiD 2003, OME 2'', 285/75R16 on Patrol Y61 16" wheels, Bravo snorkel, 4Revo winch. Custom/integrated side steps, Custom paint job and custom scratches
  • Shogun 2000
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2009
    • Dodges Ferry, Hobart, Tassie

hi mate, i have 305x70x16 maxtrek muddies on 8" GU Patrol steelies with 2" lifted suspension, so total lift of 4".

these pics are before i put my new 2" lift kit in. this is with 2" coils and 30mm spacers in the rear and 35mm strut top spacers in the front.
    I can put pics of the new lift in when the sun comes out.
    2008 NS Platinum 17x8 alloys with 265x65x17 All Terrains. UHF, auxillary battery in 3rd row seat well, alloy bullbar. window tint. 2" lift. bonnet struts to do away with the rod. catch can, Hikeit X9 throttle controller.

Comment

• ogijs
      • Jul 2016
      • Latvia

Thanks a lot my friend. How tires align with archs? Not like stock sitting in?
      I have spacer lift at the moment.. Any adjustments had to do before put them on?
      Pajero NP 3.2DiD 2003, OME 2'', 285/75R16 on Patrol Y61 16" wheels, Bravo snorkel, 4Revo winch. Custom/integrated side steps, Custom paint job and custom scratches

Comment

• Shogun 2000
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ogijs View Post
        Thanks a lot my friend. How tires align with archs? Not like stock sitting in?
        I have spacer lift at the moment.. Any adjustments had to do before put them on?
        hi mate, i started out with -22 rims but they poked out way too far so now i have 0 offset, the tyres poke out about an inch, i had to trim the front inner guards where the mud flaps are and where the washer bottle is, basically cut the plastic a bit.

2008 NS Platinum 17x8 alloys with 265x65x17 All Terrains. UHF, auxillary battery in 3rd row seat well, alloy bullbar. window tint. 2" lift. bonnet struts to do away with the rod. catch can, Hikeit X9 throttle controller.

Comment

• RevRev
          • Aug 2014
          • Melbourne

This is a timely thread - I am considering exactly this question.

Do you have any issues fitting a spare of this size on the rear door? Seems like it might hang too low and foul on the bumper?

Comment

• Shogun 2000
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by RevRev View Post
            This is a timely thread - I am considering exactly this question.

Do you have any issues fitting a spare of this size on the rear door? Seems like it might hang too low and foul on the bumper?
            hi mate, no problems with spare, i have a 285x75x16 on a 16x8 sunraysia for my spare.

Comment

• ogijs
              • Jul 2016
              • Latvia

Thanks a lot. Looks so good. Now can't wait to get mine. Now hunting for GU steelies.

Comment

• ogijs
                • Jul 2016
                • Latvia

Is that rear view camera above hitch?

Comment

• Shogun 2000
                  Valued Member
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ogijs View Post
                  Is that rear view camera above hitch?
                  yes it is mate.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X