• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 03EXCEED
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2012
    • Cairns

Awesome pajero footage!

Hey guys, just sharing a link showing some pajero action I found online.

This may have been posted before, not sure. Some top footage though!

Rob
    03 Exceed Np 3.5 petrol - 2" lovells HD all round, snorkel, tx3500 uhf, maxxis bighorns, ORU 12000lb winch, ARB combo bar, 55w hid spots, Bushskinz bash plates, electronic rust protection, DIY torque converter lock up, JVC bluetooth stereo, reverse camera, navman gps with hema maps.

• mr_munro
    • Oct 2011
    • Adelaide, SA, Australia

Thats a pretty sweet display of the pajero's traction control right there, I doubt my old 80 series would have got up that as gracefully.
    Brett

'07 VRX ,DiD Cool Silver.

ARB deluxe bar and narva lights. Safari snorkel Dual batt's and 80ch UHF. Pacemaker 3" turbo back exhaust. Full egr Block and DPF delete. No limit chip.
    Rear shelf storage + cargo barrier. Tigerz II 12,000lb winch. Lovells and Bilsteins. Bushskinz Cooler, Sump Gaurds and Rock Sliders.
    220,000 and counting.

Comment

• 03EXCEED
      Valued Member
      • Jan 2012
      • Cairns

Yeah not bad, my bus looks the same as that. That is an 04 exceed to my knowledge with a 50mm lift.
      03 Exceed Np 3.5 petrol - 2" lovells HD all round, snorkel, tx3500 uhf, maxxis bighorns, ORU 12000lb winch, ARB combo bar, 55w hid spots, Bushskinz bash plates, electronic rust protection, DIY torque converter lock up, JVC bluetooth stereo, reverse camera, navman gps with hema maps.

Comment

• peterdeg
        Valued Member
        • Jun 2007
        • NW Sydney

Aah, the powerline goat track. It was the first section of that one that finally stopped people teasing me about the Freelander I used to have. I made it (no low range, and only a viscous coupling for 4wd) but a Patrol, a Prado and a Jeep didn't. Admittedly, the clutch was making bad smells by the time I got to the top.
        Peter
        2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

• steveandviv
          Valued Member
          • Apr 2008
          • Broome

Yep, that's a great show of TC. I use to play there a lot

2000 NM Paj - 2.5 Inch Lift - 81 Long Range tank - UHF - Rhino Rack - Dual Batteries - Hella 4000 Spotties - ARB Bar - Cargo Barrier - Custom Shelves - GPS Screen - Garmin GPS - Snorkle - Ox TJM Winch - MT MTZ - Polly Bags - Front ARB Locker - 50&60ltr Waeco....http://www.steveandviv.blogspot.com/

Comment

• 03EXCEED
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2012
            • Cairns

Nice shots there. It looks as though it's a popular dirt bike hang out also, I've had a few close call with them heading to cooktown. Weird, i used to ride dirt bikes until i did my back in and we used to whinge about fourbies. Now it's the other way around. lol.

Most dirt bikers are good and share the tracks with care, then you have the one's that scream around the bend on the wrong side. This allways worries me when on a track.

Off topic sorry, how do you find the ARB lockers?

Comment

• Matatak
              Valued Member
              • Nov 2008
              • Perth

Cool Vid, looks like some good tracks too.
              05 NP DiD Auto. 265/75R16, OME Suspension, ARB Dlx B/Bar, Warn Zeon 10-S, IPF HID's, Rear Drawer Setup, Pioneer Platform Rack, ARB 78l Fridge, GME TX3520SW UHF.

Comment

• amr75wcr
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2009
                • Sunny Coast

Nice video, but he needs a mount for the iPad so it doesn't go crashing of the top glove box again
                04 NP DID GLX ARB Steel Bullbar 2" ARB/King Springs, Billies, Warn Winch, Rhino Track Mount Racks, Rola Basket, Rallye 4000 HID, UHF, Reverse camera, Custom Console, Fridge Slide and Rear Door Table, DVD Screen, 40lt Engel, Dual Battery Sytem with Auto Isolator, Cargo Barrier, polaris gps, Sat Phone, BFG A/Ts, Foxwing awning, ARB Locker, Bush Skinz sliders $ inter plate, 3" exhaust chip, custom bar & twin tyres

And a PB Challenger with a list if goodies getting as long as the Paj

Comment

• awbeattie381
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • Inner West, Sydney

That is awesome! Looks like a bit of a butt clenching moment at about the 3.5 minute mark!!

Obviously the traction control is working well, but the driver looks like he really knows how to drive (even though he is on his red Ps).

Saw some new Pajjys tackle hills sucessfully that I was struggling with last weekend. They didnt tackle them as effortlessly though (noobs).
                  Andrew
                  1989 NG Superwagon V6
                  2017 Subaru Forester Diesel
                  1974 Viscount Valiant Caravan

Comment

• onallfour
                    Valued Member
                    • Nov 2010
                    • Camden, Sydney

many of the videos from the one who posted them up OHM26 feature the same pajero around that area. It makes for some good viewing. It also has 4WDTV in them too (with the same pajero)
                    Cool Silver 09 VRX, tinted glass all around, 2 inch HD lovells, bilsteins, poly airbags, Airtek snorkel, dual battery, ARB deluxe winch bar, Lightforce 240's, Warn winch, Bushskinz full bash plates, UHF, scangauge, Bogaard turbo timer, towbar, 65 ltr brown davis fuel tank, on board ARB compressor + outlets, 50A anderson on towbar, rear diff lock-traction control modification, diff breathers, in-dash battery voltmeters, EGR blank, hacked navman, Cooper AT3's, Stebel horns.

Comment

• OGJON
                      Valued Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • Newcastle area NSW

no doubt that Pajero is one serious off roader quite capable 4wd just one that's underestimated by a fair few with 4wds that are diff locked both end big tyred & solid axled, even my old terracan easily kept up & some times out performed some of my m8's in their bigger 4wds but that's also to do with my driving style
                      '95 NJ 3.5L auto - bocar alloy bullbar, spotties, Rampt Customs rock sliders, custom rear storage unit - soon to have 5" lift, rear bar by Rampt Customs, 16" rims with 33's, F&R diff locks, LED light bars & full caged roof rack, awning & HD towbar.
                      '92 NJ GLS rally comp truck.
                      '98 GU: 6" lift, regeared, 35" muddies, bar work & battle scars.

Comment

• achjimmy
                        Valued Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • Blue Mtns

Originally posted by onallfour View Post
                        many of the videos from the one who posted them up OHM26 feature the same pajero around that area. It makes for some good viewing. It also has 4WDTV in them too (with the same pajero)

It's Jim McCreadie, his been on a few eps of 4x4 TV generally around that area. But also reporting on there other events.
                        Travel safe

Jim

MY13 Landcrusier VX
                        MY10 Pajero Platnium with bits now sold to Spiderpig.
                        99 Rodeo TD dual cab.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X