• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimiw
    • Jan 2017
    • Brisbane

Originally posted by NTBenny View Post
    I was using Metro diesel for a few months and found the performance was lacking. The Paj just didn't have the same grunt but was still achieving good mileage. Since swapping to BP Ultimate diesel the car has now got good response and torque back I feel.

I've also started using this which has further improved economy.

FTC Engine Decarbonizer acts as a combustion catalyst to burn any carbon buildup from combustion and exhaust spaces, turbos, and DPF filters. Useing such a product burns fuel faster, easier and cleaner, along with: 25% longer engine life. Restores power and economy Reduces oil use and blowby Deglazes and de-cokes engines Cuts smoke Fast cold starts Cleans diesel particulate filters Extends turbocharger life Killing diesel fuel growths Reduces harmful emissions  

Benny.
    jeeeeez is it worth that price of $125? How much do you put in per tank?

Whats the diff between that and the nulex or whatever injection/total system cleaner you can buy?
    2012 PB challenger 4WD, pretty much stock, Munji EGR electronic block, Rhino Rack SX roof platform system, Rhino Rack 2.5m X 2.5m awning.

Comment

• NTBenny
      • May 2017
      • Newcastle

I bought the 5L bottle. Dosage for an 88L tank is 55ml. So it works out to be $3.13 per tank. I believe I'm seeing approximately 0.3L/100 improvement in consumption. That equates to approx 2.4L less fuel used over 800klm so at $1.40 per litre that's $3.50. So the way I see it it's break even but doing much better things for combustion, injectors and soot reduction etc.

Not sure on the difference to other additives but FTC has been laboratory proven to improve fuel economy.

Benny.
      2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X