• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gus
    Administrator
    • Mar 2008
    • Traralgon. Vic

Pictures of your Catch!

A good mate & I head up to Dartmouth now & then, spend a few days trolling....

Couple nice trout from last trip a few weeks back:

Gus.
    VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
    NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals
  • Herman4x4
    Valued Member
    • Oct 2009
    • Melton, Victoria

Nice couple of trout there Gus, and a nice can of JB.
    Cheers,
    Andrew.
    Cheers,
    Andrew.

2008 NS Diesel Auto - stock as a rock. Planning Tow bar, dual battery system, cargo barrier, bullbar, winch, lights, roof rack and suspension.
    Jayco Starcraft 17.58-3.

Comment

• Goodsy
      Who ya gunna call....
      • Dec 2010
      • Hervey Bay

Caught that can well Gus.
      .Previously an NP GLX 3.8 auto RIP
      NS VRX DiD auto. RIP.

Comment

• t-rex1995
        Valued Member
        • Oct 2011
        • Imbil Via Gympie QLD

Caught this 66cm flathead in noosa river on easter sunday near the marina at tewantin on a small piece of pilchard put up a fight which was awesome fun

Last edited by t-rex1995; 11-04-13, 10:29 PM.
        Formely 93 NH Pajero LWB, 3.0L V6 NOW OWN 2004 GU Patrol Wagon T/Diesel 3LT
        WITH 4'' TOUGHDOG SUSPENSION, FULL 3'' TBE, EGT & BOOST GAUGE 33'' MUDDIES, 21'' LED LIGHT BAR

Comment

• Gus
          Administrator
          • Mar 2008
          • Traralgon. Vic

Nice Flathead t-rex..

Cheers Andrew & Tim, well it was JB o'clock & it was well deservered after the struggle & nerves of my mate putting the net under that 2nd Brownie..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• scorpion 42
            Valued Member
            • Jan 2011
            • London. uk

fishing

Hey Gus, up here that fish you have in hand are called rainbow trout, brown trout are smaller and taste much better than the rainbow, hope they went down the neck and not put back in the pond, LOL.

Comment

• mmannion
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2008
              • Birth place of QLD

A few pics of some fish, nothing too recent as I have sold the big boat and the tinny.

Some Mangrove Jack

Some fixed reefies

Sweetlip's

Coral trout

Pearl Perch

Sweet lip

Flathead caught in a crab pot as you can see the crabs had a chew on the head lol
              02 NM 3.5v6 auto Exceed, seq gas inj,265/75/16 Wild Peaks,16x8 Ballistic alloys, 2.5" cat back, wild cat headers, Lovells HD/TJM Gold Series,30mm coil spacers in rear, dual batt, TJM/bushskinz, 4x4 equip axe & shovel holder, rev cam, 50L Waeco, Megapulse, poly airs, Safari snorkel, K&N, MM alloy b/bar, Roo Lite's, 21" light bar,remote mount UHF, extended breathers, ARB comp, Maxtrax, RTT, Batwing awning & much more!

my videos http://www.youtube.com/user/michealmannion?feature=mhee

Comment

• Gus
                Administrator
                • Mar 2008
                • Traralgon. Vic

Originally posted by scorpion 42 View Post
                Hey Gus, up here that fish you have in hand are called rainbow trout, brown trout are smaller and taste much better than the rainbow, hope they went down the neck and not put back in the pond, LOL.
                Nope Brown Trout mate & sure did keep them those 2 trout fed 6 Adults: Here you'll note a Rainbow has spots on their tails, more pronounced as they grow, also pinkish stripe down each side..

Some nice fish mmannion Those Coral Trout taste great too..

Gus.

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• mmannion
                  Valued Member
                  • Apr 2008
                  • Birth place of QLD

Yeah Gus the coral trout are good chewing, toss up between them and these

And one of a Black Jew

Last edited by Gus; 13-04-13, 06:35 PM. Reason: Fixed Pic positions
                  02 NM 3.5v6 auto Exceed, seq gas inj,265/75/16 Wild Peaks,16x8 Ballistic alloys, 2.5" cat back, wild cat headers, Lovells HD/TJM Gold Series,30mm coil spacers in rear, dual batt, TJM/bushskinz, 4x4 equip axe & shovel holder, rev cam, 50L Waeco, Megapulse, poly airs, Safari snorkel, K&N, MM alloy b/bar, Roo Lite's, 21" light bar,remote mount UHF, extended breathers, ARB comp, Maxtrax, RTT, Batwing awning & much more!

Comment

• Gus
                    Administrator
                    • Mar 2008
                    • Traralgon. Vic

Nice..

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

• Ranger J
                      Valued Member
                      • Jun 2007
                      • Perth, Western Australia

I caught this horse of a Sambo last November.

Didn't have any scales on board but the boys and I estimated it was around the 30kg+ mark.

Was the first time when fishing that I wanted to get this magnificent fish back down as quickly as possible out of respect for the 20 minute fight we just had. Was incredible.
                      NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• mmannion
                        Valued Member
                        • Apr 2008
                        • Birth place of QLD

That's a beauty Ranger j!

Comment

• Snapcatcher
                          Valued Member
                          • Feb 2009
                          • Brisbane

Ranger, I bet your arms were burning after that one.

Unfortunately I sold my boat about 18 months ago, and havent been fishing since (apart from with the kids off the jetty at Fraser. I miss the zzzzzzzzzzzz so much. I used to fish Moreton Bay every week chasing snapper on light gear. (where the username comes from)
                          I cant get excited fishing for small fish from the shore, I need to hear that reel screaming.
                          Silver NM Pajero 3.5L Auto. ARB bullbar, Opposite Lock Rear bar, Front Lokka, Uniden UHF, Bilstein shocks, Lovells HD coils, TJM OX 9500lb Winch, Snorkel, 33" BFG KM2's on 16x8 Advanti Rims, Custom bash plate, Cargo Barrier, Lightforce 170s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Ironman Awning, Duel battery system.

Comment

• Ranger J
                            Valued Member
                            • Jun 2007
                            • Perth, Western Australia

Originally posted by Snapcatcher View Post
                            Ranger, I bet your arms were burning after that one.

Unfortunately I sold my boat about 18 months ago, and havent been fishing since (apart from with the kids off the jetty at Fraser. I miss the zzzzzzzzzzzz so much. I used to fish Moreton Bay every week chasing snapper on light gear. (where the username comes from)
                            I cant get excited fishing for small fish from the shore, I need to hear that reel screaming.
                            Try 24hrs!

Yeah I'm easy when it comes to fishing. I try to use a light gear as possible when shore and river fishing - still get a good fight depending what you get on the end of it.
                            NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

• Betz
                              • May 2012
                              • 'stralia

My first Exmouth sail caught out of my 5m fiberglass runabout while on the big trip round last year

Buddy with his Black Marlin on day 2
                              Last edited by Betz; 01-05-13, 04:45 PM.
                              2001 NM 2.8tdi GL, 5 spd Manual, MM Bullbar, Dual Batt, 400w Inverter, Boo's intercooler, sump and tranny guards, Dobinsons HD raised springs, Strut/Spring spacers, Bilstein shocks, Front Aussie Locker, 255/85x16 Cooper Discoverer S/T, much more to come....

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X