Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Having problems uploading Jpeg photos to my thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peterng
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Northern Rivers NSW

Having problems uploading Jpeg photos to my thread.....

Hi,
    I am having problems attaching Jpeg photos to my thread.
    I move the photos to my desk top on my computer, then hit the attachment paper clip and follow the necessary instructions.
    I choose the jpeg photo to upload...
    Then when I come to attach jpeg photos, Nothing happens...no indication in the whole process that anything has been uploaded or in the process of being uploaded...nothing the screen just hangs...
    I when go to the search and type in problems with uploading jpeg photos, and I get as feed back everything BUT uploading jpeg photos...
    Some of the forum members want me to post photos, but at this stage I can't for the adding of photos is really difficult...
    Any easy work arounds...
  • Pajshomoneroguntero
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2013
    • Sydney

Check the file size. Resize if necessary usually to around 800x600 then try to upload that file.
    NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• TC.Barky
      Valued Member
      • Oct 2011
      • Melbourne

If you're having trouble try using a site like this http://postimage.org/ or if you want to keep track of your photos more easily once uploaded use something like photobucket.

postimage is designed around the idea of posting images in forums, also because it's hosted externally you don't have to worry about file size restrictions etc.
      MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
      Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

• George Whiley
        • Aug 2013
        • Rockhampton

I find an easy way to lower the file size is to use the snipping tool to copy my pics, just use the search bar at the bottom of "all programs" if snipping tool cant be seen on your list
        2002 NM 3.5 ltr, LPG Auto

Comment

• Alex86
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2007
          • Here and there

My suggestion would be to get something like a photobucket account. Free, fairly easy to use.

Once you have a photo uploaded there, it gives you a handy link to copy and then you paste that link in the thread here and it becomes visible in your post.
          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
          Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

• Dicko1
            Valued Member
            • Dec 2014
            • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by George Whiley View Post
            I find an easy way to lower the file size is to use the snipping tool to copy my pics, just use the search bar at the bottom of "all programs" if snipping tool cant be seen on your list

+1 so simple
            Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X