• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpeg
    • Sep 2014
    • Melbourne

Suspension lift time

Hi guys

Took my NP pajero to diagnose a steering vibration and sure enough the front struts are gone and also drivers side strut mount. So I thought rather than replacing just the front(which was recommended by the suspension place)I'll replace both front and rear and go for 2 inch lift. And so the research has begun.
    I know from reading here that a lot of people recommend Bilstein/Lovell combo but was hoping to find a cheaper alternative, need extra cash to install dual battery to power 50l waeco.
    Found Kings springs and Oztec shock combo, looks enticing because of the life time warranty on the Oztecs.
    Then I found a bargain from a mob in Bayswater, Kings/ Archm combo pre-assembeled and delivered for under $800.
    Now I know Kings reputation but I can't find any info about Archm.
    Anybody have any experience with these combos or Archm shocks? Or can suggest alternative. Is it worth the risk buying cheaper shocks, surely they can't be worse than the originals?
    I don't do extreme off roading mostly touring when camping and don't tow anything heavy.
    2003 NP Pajero Exceed 3.5 Auto

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X