• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fester
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2013
    • Gympie Qld

Kings throttle controller

Is there much feedback on these yet. I'm not interested in the arguments on whether they work or not or how but whether they are working as advertised and whether there have been any with issues.

I've been against the prices of the bigger name units for what they are but at the Kings price I'm keen to give it a try as long as no-ones had any real issues. It's the wife's daily driver so she'll kill me if it breaks down or goes into limp on her due to a poorly designed unit.
  • NTBenny
    • May 2017
    • Newcastle

I fitted one recently and it works well. Works well in the respect of being able to adjust throttle sensitivity. I've had no issues yet with it fitted.

Benny.
    2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

• marco888
      • Jun 2016
      • nsw

Originally posted by fester View Post
      Is there much feedback on these yet. I'm not interested in the arguments on whether they work or not or how but whether they are working as advertised and whether there have been any with issues.

I've been against the prices of the bigger name units for what they are but at the Kings price I'm keen to give it a try as long as no-ones had any real issues. It's the wife's daily driver so she'll kill me if it breaks down or goes into limp on her due to a poorly designed unit.
      Hi Fester , I remember you gave me some advise when I was asking a question about exhaust update, for this spring amplifier , I know some haters call it like that, I have one from the exhaust workshop, to be very honest to you, it changes the feeling while driving, and it has different modes to suit your need.

cheers
      MY16 GLS PAJERO-NON-DPF-MODEL

Safari snorkel, Nudge bar, Narva driving lights, SPVi unit, TP XP 3'' exhaust, P200 catch can, KN filter, OME 2'' lift, Rola roof racks, 2*2.5 awning,UNIDEN UFH9000, BOOS BASH PLATE 3 set,17'' factory Alloy, wrapped with OPATII,

Enjoy driving Enjoy touring Enjoy your life...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X