• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peterng
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2013
    • Northern Rivers NSW

airLock Resealable Plastic Bags

This website is for sale! inthekitchen.com.au is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, inthekitchen.com.au has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I saw these products about 4 years ago at the Gold Coast 4wd show and decided to buy the starter Package.
    The starter pack is not cheap by any means, but it is the quality and the many uses of the product for which you are paying for.
    I have used these resealable bags now for over 4 years and have added to my original starter package quite considerably, with larger assortment of bags and another pump.
    The whole package is good because it works well, you don't need batteries or 240v power to get a sealing machine to work...nothing...just a bit of elbow grease and the bag becomes sealed.
    I have used these bags at home in the pantry, where I have placed the 1/2 opened package of foodstuffs in and sealed it tight...4 weeks later, no spoilage..no stale foodstuffs.
    The best part of the package, is that the bags can be resealable a multiple of times over and washable by turning them inside out.
    When we go kayaking, we place the wallet, and i thingies in a bag, manually seal it and head off, knowing that they are all waterproof.
    If you do not want to airlock the bags every time, just seal them normally by them closing down on the double sealing.
    These bags have been great for camping and keeping foodstuffs and bits and pieces in for weeks on end without going stale and being protected from ants, dust and moisture.
    Up here in the Arnhem Land area, the humidity limits the life of many foodstuffs, plus the little insects and moulds like have a good feed.
    I can extend the life of many foodstuffs, by placing them in the bag and just manually sealing it, if it is highly perishable, then I airLock it properly.
    In saying that, using the airLock system has become second nature for both of us to use at home or on the road.
    I have filled a bag up with water, manually sealed it and placed it in the freezer to make ice blockes and have cold fresh water when needed.
    The water has never leaked out from the double locking mechanism, for with its design, you can feel when it is locked tight.
    The whole system is light, easy to stow away, easy to use and is truely multifunctional.

9 out of 10.
  • JErickson
    • Apr 2017
    • USA

I had never thought about using one of these products for storing electronics.

Have you had any malfunction or break? Is there any sign that you should replace them? Decreased functionality over time? Those kinds of things.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X