Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > BushSkinz 4x4

BushSkinz 4x4 For all your underneath protection.

Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

Very interested in this, would buy one for my gen 4 in a heartbeat.

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:
Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

Me too - I cracked my plastic tank guard a month ago, currently patched up with a couple of steel straps & duct tape. I put an enquiry to local Pedders for the Asfir product, yet to hear back

I would also like to support a great local business, and complete the BushSkinz equipment set on my vehicle.

Cheers,
Stephen
Old 07-08-14

+1

Would be interested in one for my Challenger as well, as very happy with the products already received from Bushskinz.
| PC Challenger Manual MY14 | Front eLocker | Dobinson MRR | 3.15 Gears | ARB Deluxe Bar | Runva 11XP | Bushskinz Sliders & Guards | Kaymar Rear Bar | LRA Tank | Safari Snorkel | Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 | Rhino Pioneer Platform | Foxwing Awning | Drifta Drawers | Lightforce Venom | Stedi Lightbar | Viair 480C | ARB 47L Fridge | GME TX3500 | TraxRax |
Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scouter1 View Post
Me too - I cracked my plastic tank guard a month ago, currently patched up with a couple of steel straps & duct tape. I put an enquiry to local Pedders for the Asfir product, yet to hear back

I would also like to support a great local business, and complete the BushSkinz equipment set on my vehicle.

Cheers,
Stephen
I wanted one quickly so I got one from pedders....they said there was two in melbourne and it was there 2 days later?

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!
Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando View Post
I wanted one quickly so I got one from pedders....they said there was two in melbourne and it was there 2 days later?
Yeah see I'm not sure if I could force myself to buy from pedders...

Especially when I could be supporting Australian business especially one of the few who take our cars seriously enough to do r&d on them.

Hopefully bushskinz offer one before I destroy my plastic/fiberglass one

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:
Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabear View Post
Yeah see I'm not sure if I could force myself to buy from pedders...

Especially when I could be supporting Australian business especially one of the few who take our cars seriously enough to do r&d on them.

Hopefully bushskinz offer one before I destroy my plastic/fiberglass one
Hey you dont need to tell me? Hahaha??? I have everything kieron sells for the paj on my car...if he made the tank plate id have had it 12 months ago.....but its been talked about for over a year now and whilst im sure he will make one I needed one quickly and only had one choice unfortunately. ..i have and still can offer my asfir plate and/or the standard protector to kieron to model his new one off? And if it turned out better id probably buy the new one and sell my asfir one

Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

Wasn't meant to lecture you, it was to hopefully guilt Kerion into making me my fuel tank protector

Wishlist:
Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabear View Post
Wasn't meant to lecture you, it was to hopefully guilt Kerion into making me my fuel tank protector
All good...but yeah if you guilt him into it remember to tell him ill put up my stuff for r&d

Old 07-08-14
Valued Member

If Bushskinz made one if put myself on the list. As with all their products I see it as cheap insurance. Factory "protection" is designed for dirt roads and not tracks enthusiasts drive on. A few hundred bucks on a bash plate is sure as hell a lot cheaper than the cost of replacing a fuel tank should you puncture on, not to mention the hassle if you're kilometers from a main road for a tow truck.
Old 13-08-14
Valued Member

Smashed mine today, looks like I'll have to go an Asfir unless kieron has something up his sleeve he hasn't told us about yet
2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com