Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Torque application hooked up to the NW - awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bb2wa
    • Apr 2018
    • Perth

Originally posted by gaz1 View Post
    All goes well, the dials are sorted and arranged (including TransTemp) - the only oddity that's happened once each day is that sometimes on startup the OBD unit shows up as 'not responding', but when I unplug and reinsert it, seems to work fine for the rest of the day. Maybe a dirty pin or socket? I'll try some electronic cleaning spray and see if that makes a difference.
    I wonder if this is a common issue or something unique to my setup.
    I always have to pull and plug again my obdc to get it started. Normal I think.
    2009 NT DID Platinum, CR5002HP air bags, KYB Skorched 4s shocks, std front springs, rear Kings std . Alpine iLX-702D, Occam roof rack 2.2m on backbone.

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2016
      • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by bb2wa View Post
      I always have to pull and plug again my obdc to get it started. Normal I think.
      Never had to in the years we have had it.

Maybe check the OBD settings i the torque app.

Comment

• Wazza999
        • Jun 2018
        • Canberra

I have had the Jaycar unit for two years. Very occasionally (less than a handful of times) if I don't exit the app when I've parked and left the car, it won't reconnect when I return. Most times exiting the app and restarting fixes the issue. I think I may have had to restart the phone once. I've never had to touch the OBDII unit. There are OBDII comms options including a faster comms option that might be worth looking at.

MY11 NT Pajero RX 3.2 DiD, OME 2'' lift, Boo' s bash plates (3mm), BFG KO2s (18''), ECB bar

Comment

• gaz1
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2007
          • Blue Mountains NSW

Everything seems to be working fine now after I unticked the two options about auto bluetooth operation. Did a shopping expedition this morning with several stops and starts of the engine and the phone rejoined to OBD quickly each time. Very happy.
          Thanks to everyone for advice.
          2010 MY 2011 VR-X V6. Stock standard.

Previously 02 NM auto V6 Exceed silver. Extra transmission cooler & transmission temp gauge, activated rear lights, Impco sequential LPG system, Redback (Wildcat) Headers, heavy duty radiator. Lovells shocks F & R, Polyair bags in rear.

My original Pajero experience - '90 NG Superwagon, 3.0 V6 manual bought new and kept until 1998. Great vehicle, no problems apart from the noisy valve lifters typical of that engine.

Comment

• riaan.roux.77
            • Mar 2020
            • ZA

@glenn_cot i made a video with the settings that you posted and published on YouTube as i could not find anyone that has done this as yet.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X