Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > BushSkinz 4x4

BushSkinz 4x4 For all your underneath protection.

Old 30-11-17
BushSkinz 4x4

Default Group buy- side steps

Hey guys,
You know I always like to help you guys out and it looks like there is a few guys interested in steps.

So just putting it out there if we can get 10 people in for a group buy we will do the steps for $675 Black or $610 Unpainted delivered.

If your interested send me through an email to kieron@bushskinz4x4.com.au

If we can help with anything else let me know.

Cheers,
Kieron

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]
Old 30-11-17
Valued Member

I do need a set of these but my Daughter recently had an accident and the Excess is going to horrendous.

Timing is every thing.

I have been waiting since the June Long Weekend to replace my highly modified LH Step to. Damn.

Thanks for the Offer Kieron

Steve
2009 NT VRX, Rear Battery Pack, 18" Bridgestone D-697, SPVi EGR mod, BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Plates. BOO's Transmission & Transfer Case Plates. GME 3550, HID HB's and 22"LED Bar, Pioneer Avic F80DAB Audio/Coms/Nav system MM4x4 TC Lockup Mate. & 1/2 tank of Diesel

Pretty Stock but very Capable

Wish List: SMART Winch Bar & Winch, Snorkel, Diff Breathers, & 1/2 tank of Diesel
Old 01-12-17

Count me in.
2011 NT Pajero Platinum, dual batteries, MM alloy bar, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent catch can, EGR disabled, Auto-mate TC lockup, 2 micron secondary fuel filter, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors & Bendix 4WD pads, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, H-Reese Compact brake controller, Uniden UH7760NB and Scangauge II.
Old 07-12-17

I am in, NT LWB - painted....

Also went on your website today to order the S/S bash plate set and it wouldn't calculate postage/freight so I couldn't order ?
Old 08-12-17
BushSkinz 4x4

Good to hear mate!

Thanks for letting me know, I will get our website guy to have a look in to it as it is a new option that has been added to the site.

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 19-12-17

Hi Kieron,

Just found this thread and would probably have joined the queue if seen earlier - but my son in law has offered his Tojo 100 series steps (I'm sure the Paj really won't mind).

He has just had a set of rock sliders fitted and the steps are cluttering up the carport.

I can't see why they won't interchange with a bit of modification to the brackets, but will get back to you if this doesn't come off.

Cheers - Phil

Compliments of the season to all
Old 04-01-18

any update on this?
Old 08-01-18
BushSkinz 4x4

Hi Guys,
Just as update we will be spending the next 2 weeks flat out doing fabrication for steps so if you would like to jump in on the group buy pricing just email through your full name, shipping address, contact number and preferred payment method to myself at kieron@bushskinz4x4.com.au so we can get everything organised for you.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!!!

Cheers,
Kieron