Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Commercial Advertisers > Commercial Advertisers > BushSkinz 4x4

BushSkinz 4x4 For all your underneath protection.

Old 05-12-11
BushSkinz 4x4

No worries mate, will post up as soon as I get the first batch completed. Managed to get under a Triton as well last week and looks like they are the same

Cheers,
Kieron

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]
Old 08-12-11
BushSkinz 4x4

Default Completed yay!!!

Hi Guys,
The Transmission/transfer case guard is officially completed, the first batch will commence fabrication tomorrow so mid next week they should be at electroplating.

Thought I would through up a couple of pics obviously these are bare metal at the moment as it was a test fit.

So will start organising invoice etc. tonight so we can get them dispatched in time for Christmas.

Cheers,
Kieron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0400 (Copy).JPG (57.1 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0399 (Copy).JPG (59.0 KB, 40 views)

Old 08-12-11

Hi mate,

Couple of dumb questions

- Would they marry-up or join to the rear-end of the existing sump guard? Or would there be a space or gap between them?
- will there be any "holes" or "slots" in the production ones? If not, could mud and sh*t build up between them and the chassis etc?
- Would they also cover the fuel tank?
- And do they bolt into existing bolt holes or need holes drilled anywhere?

Keen as though...
Old 08-12-11
BushSkinz 4x4

No worries mate, no such thing as a dump question, only the feeling of being dumb if you wish you had of asked later

Yep it meets up with either the factory sump guard or our sump guard. There wouldn't be any gap between our sump guard but the factory sump guard is a retarded shape so there would be a bit of a gap in places.

We find that mud and crap builds up on top of the guards no matter what so there won't be any slots in them. We only use drainage holes if there is a sealed corner which wouldn't allow run off. With this guard muddy water would be able to drain off at each corner, so drainage holes weren't needed.

Nup the fuel tank is a separate entity.

Yes straight forward bolt up installation no drilling involved, it pics up a couple of unused 10mm fine thead bolt holes. (Bolts are included)

Cheers,
Kieron

Old 08-12-11

Cool! Thanks mate... I'm in... That'll mean I'll have pieces of Kieron from my front-end to my read-end...

Sorry, couldn't resist...
Old 21-12-11
BushSkinz 4x4

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just picked up half of the first batch from the electroplater. They didn't have time to do the full batch before they left for christmas break.

Anyway I will start shipping them out tomorrow and organising everything with a few of the guys that wanted them as well.

cheers,
Kieron

Old 08-01-12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearcie View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just picked up half of the first batch from the electroplater. They didn't have time to do the full batch before they left for christmas break.

Anyway I will start shipping them out tomorrow and organising everything with a few of the guys that wanted them as well.

cheers,
Kieron
Hi mate,

How's stock of the transfer case guard for the PB Challenger? I'd be keen...

Cheers mate,
Andrew
Old 27-06-12

Default PB Challenger Guards - Any issues with other kit?

Hi Kieron,

Keen on getting the full set of guards for a new PB challenger(LS, manual). I haven't been under a 4WD in 10 years, let alone a Challenger, so silly question but:
1. Is there any other gear (bullbars etc) that dont / won't fit well once I have your guards on?
Current idea is that your guards will be the first thing going on, just checking as am shopping for bar etc now.

2. see you have the combined sump/intercooler guard, and manual tranmission guard - I take it these can both be fitted, not one or the other?

Cheers
Tyso
Old 27-06-12
BushSkinz 4x4

Hi Mate,
Good to hear, to this point in time we haven't found any bull bars or gear that won't fit once our guards have been put on. The intercooler guard used the factory mounting points and covers the same sort of area just is much more heavy duty so it is very unlikely that it would get in the road of anything.

All the guards for this vehicle can be fitted individually or all together, 99% of the time the Intercooler and sump guard are bought together as they take the most punishment and the factory guards aren't really up to off road work.

If you have any questions just flick me through a quick email to kieron@bushskinz4x4.com.au

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Kieron