• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Poite91
    • Jan 2017
    • Adelaide

Tapping into speaker for high level input for sub

Hi all,

I have a NX pajero with the apple carplay and Android Auto. I got given a sub and amp the amp takes high level input so I just need to tap into the speakers to add the sub. I'm planning on upgrading the speakers at a later stage so I don't really want to pull the door trims off at this point. Does anyone know what wires are the speaker wires at the plug connector?

Photo is of front passenger side connector.

Cheers Pete.

2016 NX Pajero GLX, ARB Deluxe Bull Bar, Bush Skinz underbody protection, AR32 Intensity Driving Lights, ARB Twin Compressor, Icom Pro 400, Old Man Emu suspension, Kumho MT51 tyre's
    Last edited by Poite91; 11-08-19, 07:55 PM.
  • Keithyv
    Valued Member
    • May 2018
    • Perth

If the colours are the same as leaving the back of the stereo, Front left speaker positive is Red, negative is Black-Blue
    2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
    MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X