• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ryan175
    • Mar 2019
    • BRIGHTON EAST

Aftermarket Switches

Hey guys, I'm in the process of building my rig, and adding lots of bits and pieces. My rear light bar is going to be wired to the final spare switch I have beside the steering wheel and then I've got more camping lights that I want to add, one each side then one under the awning that I want to be all on their own switches. so I was wondering where do you guys put the extra switches for all this stuff?
    Thanks,
    Ryan
    1986 LWB 2.6, 31" AT BFGs, winch, UHF, 52" light bar and spotties, rear light bar, roof rack, awning, 2 jerry cans just to get anywhere
  • gemster
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2012
    • Gold Coast

Overhead Console for mine....

Gemster....
    YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
    And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
    ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

• Ryan175
      • Mar 2019
      • BRIGHTON EAST

I like the idea of the overhead console, for storage etc but not a fan of the room it takes up and don't have the time to make one at the minute so not really an option. I'm looking at 3d printing a housing for a 4 gang of switches to sit just to the right of the speedo dash housing.
      1986 LWB 2.6, 31" AT BFGs, winch, UHF, 52" light bar and spotties, rear light bar, roof rack, awning, 2 jerry cans just to get anywhere

Comment

• Ryan175
        • Mar 2019
        • BRIGHTON EAST

Just updating for future reference, I ended up buying a 4 gang slimline panel of rocker switches and 3d printing a box to go between the dash and the door which is held on by sikaflex. If anyone wants to do something similar let me know and I can send you the 3d model. cost about 7 bucks to print.

Last edited by Ryan175; 17-09-19, 02:51 PM. Reason: make the image actually show up

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X