Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-2 Pajero

Generation 4-2 Pajero NT model 2009 - 2011

Old 10-11-09

Talking New did platinum

Took the beast for a 350k jaunt 2day and what a blast. Completly different and much better than the pathfinder we traded.
Gold,nudge bar,bonnet protector fitting uhf,brake controler and anderson plug over the weekend. Looking forward to our 1500+ trip next week.
Yahoooo
Old 10-11-09
Valued Member

Smile

Hi Melly,

Lucky thing. Wish ours would arrive. When did you order your Platinum? We ordered a silver DID Auto Platinum on 3rd Oct and it is still another 2 weeks away. The waiting is driving us crazy! You must be one ot the first to get your Platinum.

Can't wait to take ours away with the van.

Glad to hear everyone is so happy with them, since they are so hard to get hold of!

Cheers,
Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
Old 10-11-09

Send a message via AIM to huggy1956 Send a message via Skype™ to huggy1956

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
Hi Melly,

Lucky thing. Wish ours would arrive. When did you order your Platinum? We ordered a silver DID Auto Platinum on 3rd Oct and it is still another 2 weeks away. The waiting is driving us crazy! You must be one ot the first to get your Platinum.

Glad to hear everyone is so happy with them, since they are so hard to get hold of!

Cheers,
Sally
Hi Sally and Melly,
I ordered my platinum the same day the first advert appeared. I was tossing up with the exceed and gls. I really wanted the communication/navigator deal provided by the exceed but could not justify the $80k price range. I couldn't believe my luck when they introduced the Platinum.
I think my preference for black may have held things up a tad.
Does anybody have an accurate idea as to when the ship will arrive. I honestly don't think the dealers have any idea. They are so vague
Huggy
Old 10-11-09
matt777

I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago.. apparently dealer will take delivery end of week and should be ready for pickup wednesday- friday.

Cant wait
Old 10-11-09

Send a message via AIM to huggy1956 Send a message via Skype™ to huggy1956

any add ons Matt
Old 10-11-09

we ordered ours 2 weeks ago and dealer thinks it will be ready for pickup end of next week
Old 11-11-09

Talking New platinum

Hi sally, we ordered ours on 12oct picked up on 9nov. Got the grillout at the minute, fitting aluminium mesh on the inside to keep the bugs and rocks out.
You wont be sorry sally.
All the best melly
Old 11-11-09
Valued Member

Pics????????
Old 11-11-09
Valued Member

Hi Melly,
You are so lucky!! Gee, that was really quick. They must have had some in a few colours already here.

Whereabouts are you? I haven't seen one at all on the Gold Coast yet. (Not even to inspect or test drive). They are as rare as the proverbial hen's teeth.

Ours surely can't be far away. We ordered it on the 3rd day of the promo, for goodness sake. Would have thought silver would be popular and they may have ordered a few more. Apparently only one other silver on the Gold Coast!

Waiting for the phone call.......!!

I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Best Wishes,
Sally

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575
Old 11-11-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
Hi Melly,

Cheers,
Sally
Hi Sally,

Wow, you ordered your Silver Pajero on the 3rd of Oct and you're still waiting? I was down at our local Mitsubishi dealer on Sat 17th of Oct (in the ACT), was just lucky they had a silver one in their stock, so once the tow bar, tinted windows and paint/fabric protection was applied and complete, drove the car away on the 27th of Oct.

Hope everyone's wait will be over soon. It's such a great car, the extra space compared to my Subbies in the past (WRX and Liberty 3.0 R-B).

Regards,
Long