Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Introductions

Introductions Tell us about you and your rig.

Old 25-08-10
Valued Member

Default Newbie from CC NSW

Hello all, signed up yesterday.....I'm from the Central Coast NSW and have a new(ish) Challenger LS manual (white) with a couple of extras.....ARB deluxe bar.....tinted windows....HID high beam and driving lights.....GME 3420 CB....scangauge......Garmin 760 gps....King springs....airbags......BFG 265/70 tyres.....rear drawer and fridge slide....Factory towbar (HR one wasn't out yet )....

Do a bit of 4wding up in the Watagans ( and camping with the KK ) and looking forward to chatting about Challengers etc etc !!
Old 25-08-10

Welcome Greig, good to see another Coastie. We're spoiled having the Watagans so close.

Gone but not forgotten
NT SWB X DiD in Cool Silver
Old 27-08-10
Valued Member

It's funny, I've lived here going on 3 years now, and I still have no idea where the watagans actually are
'84 BMW K100RT Starship
Old 27-08-10
Valued Member

Cool It's a popular area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendrag View Post
It's funny, I've lived here going on 3 years now, and I still have no idea where the watagans actually are
Watagan State Forest & Watagan National Park lie between Wollombi & Morisset.
The western section of Watagan State Forest is adjacent to Corrabare State Forest (between Wollombi & Millfield).
The eastern section Watagan State Forest is adjacent to southern side of the Watagan National Parkpark, & generally it's the combined area of these two that is refered to as 'the Watagans'.
There are quite a few access roads into the area from the south-east round to the north of the Watagans, while from the west, access is via Watagan Rd, which runs off The Great North Road at Laguna, south of Wollombi.

Hope that's helps, cheers.

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
"I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"