Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Photos - You and your rig!

Photos - You and your rig! Show off your rig and your mods.

Old 10-09-12

Default The General ~ 2001 NM GL 2.8tdi

Hi all,

Please meet The General, my 2001 Pajero 2.8tdi GL 5DR LWB

Only real add on's are the BFG's, dual battery system, WAECO 45lt fridge/freezer, RodLoft Pro overhead rod racks, MM Front bar, side steps.

Tows my Savage Streaker 5.02 and camping gear.

I'm just starting out but love the truck and have big plans for her.

Great Forum!

Dreary old Melb

Warroora Station

Purnululu

Will add some more pics as I sort them.

Cheers

Jess

Last edited by Betz; 18-09-12 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-09-12
Valued Member

Nice Jess, love those rims.
MY05 NP DiD Auto Platinum. Custom scratches. ARB bar & 12000lbs winch. Maxxis Bighorns. BushSkinz Bash plates & slidders. TJM auto guard. Gear box, trans & diff breathers. Rhino racks & Pod. Awning with LED. Dual batteries. HID Narva 225's. Airtec snorkel. 2" Lovell/Bilstein lift. GME TX3500. Wetseat covers. Pioneer BT deck. Cargo barrier. Beaudesert exhaust. Rear storage & CF80. ARB onboard air. NS 18s for the black top, 80L LRA tank. HPD Catch Can. HPD Intercooler.
Old 12-09-12
Valued Member

good looking rig Jess. I prefer the GL lines over the GLS/Exceed actually.

How's your 4m40T going? Just spent a motza on mine getting the pump rebuilt, new injectors and a new fuel filter housing. Fingers crossed it buys a few more years. I've become quite attached to mine.
'Shrek' 2002 NM GLS 2.8TD manual. ARB bar. HD King springs & Bilsteins. Bridgestone D674LT. Milford Cargo Barrier. Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards. Exedy solid flywheel. 25mm core radiator. 2.5" exhaust. Airtec snorkel. Engel MT45, Projecta 150A isolator, 120A AGM battery in 3rd row. ARB bar, Fyrlyts & 30" LED lightbar Pics + 2015 Isuzu MU-X with all the fruit.
Old 12-09-12

Thanks guys,

My BFG's are getting low so when I need to replace I think I'll powder coat these rims black and give the General a 2" lift

The 4M40T is going great after the new cooling system! My new golden rule when buying a second hand car is to change head gasket, thermostats etc. am so sick cooling system problems.

Rest of the car has been great!, handled Purnululu great and some gnarly station/national park tracks without anything falling off and back on the black top no new rattles.

Now the planning starts to take on the more remote areas