Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Accessories (inc. Parts)

Old 15-01-20
Valued Member

Default Sold: Projects 25 amp dcdc charger...with solar up to 380watts

Removed from vehicle. Works fine. $120 includes postage....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Annotation 2020-01-15 134738.jpg (16.4 KB, 29 views)

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?

Telegraph X camper
Old 16-01-20
Valued Member

bump

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?

Telegraph X camper
Old 16-01-20
Valued Member

Great value. I bought a new one of these 6 months ago for the camper trailer for our central Australia trip and it worked beautifully, and was riveted to the inside of the wheel arch with no shock insulation and did many hundred kms of corrugations some very bad (mereenie loop, chambers pillar) and proved to be up to the task. All the reviews I read before buying this said very good for the coin. And this one is less than half the price I paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 16-01-20
Valued Member

They are a great unit but the MPPT regulator in the early ones had a problem where it would work on Projecta panels but not on some cheaper panels. I discovered this when taking current readings and noticing the Projecta would only supply 2 amps from my panels where a cheap solar regulator would supply 10. Benny at Projecta was awesome, explaining that they had modified later versions to work with most panels properly. They replaced my two year old unit for free including all freight. My new unit seems to be able to supply about 32a on bulk charge from alternator so the 25 rating is also perhaps a bit understated. I'd buy another in a heartbeat and prefer to the Redarc as the solar is built in fully vs external relays etc.

Someone should snap this up - a bargain. But check the serial number with Projecta. No fear - they will replace if need be.

Pat
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Valued Member

Sold

Telegraph X camper