• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miniyazz
    • Jul 2018
    • Alice Springs

Updated Bushskinz bash plates

Just thought I'd flag that the Bushskinz bash plates have mostly been updated to 6mm alloy from the 4mm mild steel/3 or 4mm stainless options that were previously available.

No further info available at present regarding weight, strength/breaking points & durability (multiple knocks) etc so probably the jury is out pending further details.

It looks as though the two most important ones (intercooler and sump) and the rear bumper are still available in the old options.

No fuel tank guard yet either (had a look at my plastic one the other day and it does have a few scrapes..)

I can't remember how much the old ones cost so not sure on pricing comparison although I think the alloy are more expensive ($350 for the transmission and $250 for the transfer case)
  • DaKaptin
    • Mar 2012
    • Brisbane, Qld

I had a chat with them over the phone the other day on this. Its 6mm alloy plates so their aim was to keep a strong as f*k plate whilst reducing weight. The transmission plate i ordered will be approx 10 kgs as opposed to 18 or something for the steel one. Still waiting for it to arrive...
    2017 NX Pajero Exceed with:TJM AIRTEK snorkel, HPD oil catch can, KAON i/c and sump bash plates, BushSkinz Elite transmission and transfer case plates, Boo's rear bumper plate. Stock NW 17" rims with Cooper ST MAXX @ 265/70r17

Wish list: smart Bar or ARB B/B with Carbon 12k winch, +50mm suspension, Eatons front e locker,

Gone: 2004 NP PAJERO EXCEED with 3.8L petrol and 290,000ks of memories

Comment

• NTBenny
      • May 2017
      • Newcastle

Boo's Bash Plates sell a tank guard that looks ok.

Benny.
      2011 NT Pajero Platinum, DCS 80AH Extreme Battery, Stedi 8.5" LED driving lights, Bushskinz side steps & bash plates, Provent 200, Auto-mate TC lockup, Derale fan forced trans cooler, custom 3inch exhaust, JT intercooler, Bilstein + Lovells 2 inch lift, Airbag Man bags, DBA slotted rotors, braided brake lines, diff+gearbox+transfer breathers, Redarc boost & EGT gauge, Tuned by TME 141rwkw 598nm.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X