Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Body and Soul

Body and Soul Discussion about the chassis and body, paintwork, cabin fittings, air conditioning, etc.

Old 11-06-18
Valued Member

Default Where to get a sun visor with slide plate?

One feature I loved on my old NP (GLS) was the slide plate on the sun visor that extended out when swung over to the driver's side window. My poverty pack NW (GL) doesn't have this. Would a second hand unit from a wrecker fit?

Last edited by outbackogre; 12-06-18 at 08:45 AM.
Old 11-06-18
Valued Member

Hey bud my NS has the slide out bit, so any gen 4 visor should fit. Guessing yours doesn't have it because its a GL model.

Previously
88 NF SWB 2.6 manual
92 NH LWB 3.0 auto
92 NH J-Top 2.5 manual
95 NJ SWB 3.0 auto
99 Cruiser 4.5 manual with all the fruit
Old 12-06-18
Valued Member

Our NS GLX doesn't have it either. Was thinking about elastic bands and cardboard as a solution!
07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates
Old 12-06-18
Valued Member

Thanks guys. It's amazing how much I miss the extended visor or maybe the low sun is getting more distracting as I get older. That cardboard idea sounds good, though it might be a bit fiddly to deploy in a hurry.
Old 12-06-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbackogre View Post
One feature I loved on my old NP (GLS) was the slide plate on the sun visor that extended out when swung over to the driver's side window. My poverty pack NW (GL) doesn't have this. Would a second hand unit from a wrecker fit?

Ha ha, when I test drove an Exceed, I had no idea what those slides were for. When I bought a GLS and had the sun coming in the side window I quickly realised. I will one day ask around some wreckers for a set.
Old 13-06-18

Try this place;
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...53318434752203
and,
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/camp...gon/1178326386
(This place has a few Pajero's of different models)