Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Electrical / Radios

Electrical / Radios Discussion of electrical systems and accessories.

Old 12-06-18
Valued Member

Default Rear light assembly

Hi All,

Been toying with the idea of replacing the rear combo lights with the crystal clear LED lights from Mars Performance. However, their website states only for gen 4 up to NW. I emailed them and got a reply that the reason is the NX has a different harness. Can any one here confirm this?

Cheers,
Vlad
Old 12-06-18
Valued Member

They may have changed the harness to incorporate NX things like DRLs, etc, but I doubt there would be any change at the rear lamps.

You could call a dealer's Spare Parts Dept & ask if the NX has a different part number for the rear lamp assembly?
Old 12-06-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spot01 View Post
They may have changed the harness to incorporate NX things like DRLs, etc, but I doubt there would be any change at the rear lamps.

You could call a dealer's Spare Parts Dept & ask if the NX has a different part number for the rear lamp assembly?
The issue is that they could have changed a tab and gave it a new part number. Just like the nudge bars.