• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buttocks
    • Sep 2014
    • kingaroy

3.2 what's the best Cheap performance chip/ module

Hi jist bought a 3.2 and want to know if anyone has had any good experiences with reasonably priced performance chips and modules
    Any help would be great
    Thanks
    Jason
  • MatthewP
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2014
    • North of Brisbane

Wazza had good results from Synergy VP chip.
    Info about it is in his engine build thread, linked below.

05 NP Pajero Platinum 3.2DID Auto

Comment

• Sparky3975
      • Apr 2017
      • Botanic Ridge, Vic

Hi Jason,

I bought a Tunit II chip from another forum member and have been running it for a few months now. I haven't put my vehicle on a dyno to tune it just basically making fine adjustments and road testing to balance good economy with performance while not producing excessive black smoke. My last tank of diesel, I racked up about 600K's to 3/4 of a tank with combined highway/town driving. All in all, I am happy with the results.
      2005 NP Pajero Exceed DiD: Airtec snorkel, iDrive, Nudge bar with 24" Stedi light bar, Redarc's Ultimate Dual Battery setup, ARB dual battery tray, 2" MD King/Bilstein suspension combo, Provent 200 catch can pro, Bridgestone D697 A/T's, Front/Rear DBA Slotted disc rotors, Boo's bashplates.

Comment

• Bim05
        • Dec 2017
        • Qld

Originally posted by buttocks View Post
        Hi jist bought a 3.2 and want to know if anyone has had any good experiences with reasonably priced performance chips and modules
        Any help would be great
        Thanks
        Jason
        I went for a re-map of the ECU in my 3.2 with Roo Systems. They have agents in all states. Worth every cent - totally different car to drive and outstanding difference in HP and Torque! Talk to Brad see details here, and check out the sample dyno graphs -> https://roosystems.com.au

There's no bad beer - it's just that some are better than others

2011 Pajero VR-X 3.2L Diesel, IronMan4x4 Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Polyair bags, Illuminator 9" Spotties, Full ARB Bar, Roo Systems ECU Mapping

Comment

• psproule
          Valued Member
          • Jun 2007
          • Googong, NSW

Originally posted by Bim05 View Post
          I went for a re-map of the ECU in my 3.2 with Roo Systems. They have agents in all states. Worth every cent - totally different car to drive and outstanding difference in HP and Torque! Talk to Brad see details here, and check out the sample dyno graphs -> https://roosystems.com.au

They re-mapped a pre common rail DiD??
          2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
          2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

• Bim05
            • Dec 2017
            • Qld

Originally posted by psproule View Post
            They re-mapped a pre common rail DiD??
            I have a 2011 VR-X with the 3.2 Diesel. The re-map is producing outstanding results for me.
            Give them a call at their Brisbane HQ - they'll answer any questions you have, no obligation.
            There's no bad beer - it's just that some are better than others

2011 Pajero VR-X 3.2L Diesel, IronMan4x4 Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Polyair bags, Illuminator 9" Spotties, Full ARB Bar, Roo Systems ECU Mapping

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
              Valued Member
              • Aug 2016
              • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by Bim05 View Post
              I have a 2011 VR-X with the 3.2 Diesel. The re-map is producing outstanding results for me.
              Give them a call at their Brisbane HQ - they'll answer any questions you have, no obligation.

There are apples and apples, horses for courses and apples and oranges.

Comment

• littleriver
                Valued Member
                • Jan 2013
                • Queensland

Roosystem's all the way 4 yrs and going strong ....

Best spend your money on a good tune then waste your time and possibly cost you more $$$ in the long run ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• BruceandBobbi
                  Valued Member
                  • Aug 2016
                  • Greater Sydney

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
                  Roosystem's all the way 4 yrs and going strong ....

Best spend your money on a good tune then waste your time and possibly cost you more $$$ in the long run ...

I think most here know your love affair with Roo Systems but we are speaking about a PRE common rail engine.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X