Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger/ Pajero Sport > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 28-11-17

Default Recovery points

Hi all,

I'm after a set of forward recovery points to fit my 2012 challenger. Unfortunately, literally no one i can find online makes them. Does anyone know if the ones for the MN/ML triton will fit?

https://www.the4wdshed.com/recovery-...mn-roadsafe4wd
Old 28-11-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
Hi all,

I'm after a set of forward recovery points to fit my 2012 challenger. Unfortunately, literally no one i can find online makes them. Does anyone know if the ones for the MN/ML triton will fit?

Chassis is same so they should fit but there are conditions, from the online info;
These tow points will “NOT” fit to vehicles fitted with aftermarket bull bars or nudge bars the only exception is an ARB bar & XROX. Drilling of the chassis is required for fitment
The RP-TRI02has been designed for fitment on Mitsubishi Triton ML MN with a standard Bumper or Factory Alloy Bar. If a bullbar is fitted modifications might be required to the bar bracket, and/or additional hardware might be required such as longer bolts etc

Some further reading that may influence your decision;

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...ad.php?t=45457
https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=53941

OJ.

2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT245/75/16, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Nightbreaker +130LB & Phillips +100 HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
MM4x4 Lockup Mate.
Old 28-11-17
Valued Member

The product that you referenced looks the same as the one depicted in my attachment, which suits Triton and Challenger.
Suspect it has been re-badged.
Adventure Products Recovery Points for Challenger & Triton.pdf
Old 28-11-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbrown View Post
The product that you referenced looks the same as the one depicted in my attachment, which suits Triton and Challenger.
Suspect it has been re-badged.
Attachment 38103
X2. I bought the pair on the Challenger from Adventure Products years ago, a good quality piece of gear. Just can be fiddly getting the bolts inside the chassis but bend the wires to the correct shape by trial end error and you will be fine.

MY18 Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Auto. Smartbar Stealth. Warn 9k winch, Redarc dual battery system. over tub rack system. Minecorp phone mount. Folding Phone and UHF antennae mounts. 9" LED driving lights.
Old 28-11-17

So, did a look for adventure products, they're webstore isn't available Will continue to look for them though!

Thanks for the advice all!
Old 29-11-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
Hi all,

Those are the exact recovery points I have fitted. Made by Road Safe in WA. I also have an ARB Bull Bar. Drilling is required and they can be a little fiddly.

I see you're in Sydney. If you want to have a look at them flick me a PM.
Old 29-11-17

I found with my PC Challenger that the passenger bracket is very close to the intercooler, so mine was slightly modified to avoid any rubbing.
| PC Challenger Manual MY14 | Front eLocker | Dobinson MRR | 3.15 Gears | ARB Deluxe Bar | Runva 11XP | Bushskinz Sliders & Guards | Kaymar Rear Bar | LRA Tank | Safari Snorkel | Cooper ST Maxx | Rhino Pioneer Platform | Foxwing Awning | Drifta Drawers | Lightforce Venom | Stedi Lightbar | Viair 480C | ARB 47L Fridge | GME TX3500 | TraxRax |