• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karl1234
    • May 2017
    • Seaford, Vic

Hi from Melbourne!

Hi all, new member from Bayside, Vic. Been lurking for awhile, finally joined. Current vehicles are a 2002 Challenger and 97 Delica 4wd van. I had a Triton for about a decade and it was one of the best 4wds I've owned. I'm a big fan of the L300, L400 and D:5 Delicas, Pajeros, Challengers and Tritons.
  • stevefromqld
    • Mar 2016
    • Gold Coast

Originally posted by karl1234 View Post
    Hi all, new member from Bayside, Vic. Been lurking for awhile, finally joined. Current vehicles are a 2002 Challenger and 97 Delica 4wd van. I had a Triton for about a decade and it was one of the best 4wds I've owned. I'm a big fan of the L300, L400 and D:5 Delicas, Pajeros, Challengers and Tritons.

Hi Karl1234.... welcome aboard to the most informative website on Pajero's! you will find a wealth of information here and the valuable knowledge base of some very experienced members!

Safe travels. . Steve...
    NP 2006 exceed, Auto, DID 3.2, ECB Winch bar, King Springs, OZtec shock absorbers, Towbar, Fuel Manager secondary filter, Thumper compressor, Uniden UHF, Diff and Solenoid breathers, Nexcen AT Pro, Cabin Filter, Modified Brake lights /Blinkers/Reverse lights and Parking lights. 7 inch Led Spotties, Bushskinz Protection plates x2 ,

Comment

• starjunk
      Valued Member
      • Mar 2011
      • Sydney

A true Mitsubishi man like me! Welcome! Over the years, I've owned a Sigma and several Pajeros. I currently own 4 Mitsubishis: 2 Pajeros (NJ and NS, both Diesel), a Starion and a Jeep. Oh, and a double door inverter Fridge :-D
      '92 NH GLS LWB 3.0V6 A/T ...sold Please DON'T consider
      '06 NP VR-X LWB Turbo Diesel Sports A/T..sold Please consider
      '96 NJ GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T..sold . Loved that car
      '08 NS GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T...daily driver. Wake up and Drive!

Comment

• karl1234
        • May 2017
        • Seaford, Vic

Thanks Steve and Starjunk!!

Comment

• Drewan
          • Apr 2017
          • Adelaide

I only joined a recently, but the site has 90% of the info you need and unlike other forums it actually has active members so if you ask it's more than likely you'll get an answer. I knew nothing about mitsubishi until I bought mine And if it wasn't for this Forum mine would have gone directly to the wreckers
          Over capitalized NK.I'm running out of things to add to it it died , now a SWB NJ with all the good stuff from the NK on it .

Comment

• karl1234
            • May 2017
            • Seaford, Vic

Cheers Drewan, yes its an active forum. Thats impressive as alot of forums lost alot of traffic to other social media. Many forums died after facebook came on the scene.

Comment

• starjunk
              Valued Member
              • Mar 2011
              • Sydney

Cheers Drewan, yes its an active forum. Thats impressive as alot of forums lost alot of traffic to other social media. Many forums died after facebook came on the scene.
              Yep... Hear hear. I don't do Facebook. Can't stand it.
              '92 NH GLS LWB 3.0V6 A/T ...sold Please DON'T consider
              '06 NP VR-X LWB Turbo Diesel Sports A/T..sold Please consider
              '96 NJ GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T..sold . Loved that car
              '08 NS GLX LWB Turbo Diesel M/T...daily driver. Wake up and Drive!

Comment

• Dicko1
                Valued Member
                • Dec 2014
                • Cairns, FNQ

Originally posted by starjunk View Post
                Yep... Hear hear. I don't do Facebook. Can't stand it.
                I did start looking at the Facebook Pajero forum but realised that the bloke running the now Austrailan pajero club is a complete egotist and tosser.....so I dont bother... Too many fools and not enough bullets...
                Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X