• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roley
    • Oct 2013
    • Bedfordale Perth

Hi All,
    I have worked out that the price would need to be about the $320.00 mark including freight to the guys over east.
    Freight is a bit of a killer.
    Local guys if they want to pick up would be about $250.00.
    I would finish these off zinc plate.

As for the NS & NW i presume everything would be the same but i don't have access to either of these.
    If local guys have either and wanted to let me check it out i could do a bit of a discount for them if they fit and i do start making them.
    NT 2011 GLS, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, Redarc SBI12 Isolator , BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Uniden UHF, Cooper ST MAXX 265/70/17, SPV Mk3.1, Rear Skid Plate, 28" Light Bar, Foxwing Awning, MX Ultraguage, Old Man Emu 2" Lift, Tracklander Roof Rack.

Comment

• Courtz
      • Jun 2014
      • Perth

Hey Roley, seriously interested..... Pick up even better. Do all bolts come with kit or source ourselves?

Great bit of fabrication there!

Comment

• Roley
        • Oct 2013
        • Bedfordale Perth

Originally posted by Courtz View Post
        Hey Roley, seriously interested..... Pick up even better. Do all bolts come with kit or source ourselves?

Great bit of fabrication there!

Hi Courtz,
        If you have a tow bar all ready fitted you can reuse these bolts.
        They should be about 50mm long and high tensile.
        To check if they are high tensile they should 8.8 stamped on the head.
        If they don't they are only mild steel and would change them.

This first version only suits with a tow bar or you would need to use a spacer.
        NT 2011 GLS, Firestone Airbags, Dual Batteries, Redarc SBI12 Isolator , BushSkinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Uniden UHF, Cooper ST MAXX 265/70/17, SPV Mk3.1, Rear Skid Plate, 28" Light Bar, Foxwing Awning, MX Ultraguage, Old Man Emu 2" Lift, Tracklander Roof Rack.

Comment

• grhyso
          Valued Member
          • Aug 2012
          • Perth

I'm interested. I'd love to have a look in person but imagine I'll have no dramas with it, looks great from the pictures.
          2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

• Roley
            • Oct 2013
            • Bedfordale Perth

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
            I'm interested. I'd love to have a look in person but imagine I'll have no dramas with it, looks great from the pictures.
            Hi grhyso,
            You are more than welcome to come and have a look.
            I will put some new photos up over the weekend as they are pretty crap.
            To install if there is nothing in the way will take about 15 minutes.

Comment

• abw
              • Aug 2013
              • Sydney

What is the weight? What grade of mild steel and thickness will you be using?
              was Pajero NS 2008

now GU Patrol

Comment

• Roley
                • Oct 2013
                • Bedfordale Perth

Originally posted by abw View Post
                What is the weight? What grade of mild steel and thickness will you be using?
                The weight is approx 10.4 Kgs.
                The material is Mild Steel Laser Plate Grade 250 but the heat certs normally show just over 300, and thickness is 4mm.

Comment

• 4wdboat
                  • Jan 2014
                  • Stockton, Newcastle, NSW, Australia

Look forward to see more photos

Andrew
                  From the dealer:
                  MY14 NW GLX-R Auto, graphite grey, tow ball, 18" alloys, rubber mats, window tinting.

Have add:
                  ARB bulbar, Runva 11XP, Redarc Tow Pro, Milford Cargo Barrier, Bushskinz bash plates(intercooler, sump, gearbox and transfer case), Bushskinz rocksliders/sidesteps, two pairs of cross bar roof racks,

Comment

• bezender
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Adelaide

Originally posted by Roley View Post
                    Hi All,
                    I have worked out that the price would need to be about the $320.00 mark including freight to the guys over east.
                    Freight is a bit of a killer.
                    Local guys if they want to pick up would be about $250.00.
                    I would finish these off zinc plate.

As for the NS & NW i presume everything would be the same but i don't have access to either of these.
                    If local guys have either and wanted to let me check it out i could do a bit of a discount for them if they fit and i do start making them.
                    Heya,

Provided this will suit NS LWB, how much would you be asking including Freight to SA 5051 ?

Cheers

Carl
                    2008 NS Platinum DiD Manual | ARB Deluxe bar | Ironman 2" lift | General AT2 | Uniden UH7760NB | SALED 22" lightbar | Ironman work light with 3-way switch | Full EGR Block |

Comment

• PAJ30
                      • Oct 2011
                      • Townsville

I am interested in the NS variant if it is made
                      NS Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition with family pack. ARB Sahara bar with winch, dual batts, 2inch lift and 275/65R18's BFG Race pipe and HPD can and rear diff lock.

Comment

• Roley
                        • Oct 2013
                        • Bedfordale Perth

Originally posted by bezender View Post
                        Heya,

Provided this will suit NS LWB, how much would you be asking including Freight to SA 5051 ?

Cheers

Carl
                        Hi bezender,
                        They would be about $ 320.
                        I need to find someone local that is interested with an NS and NW to check if they are the same.
                        I would do a deal if they are.
                        Should know next week if I will start making them

Comment

• Roley
                          • Oct 2013
                          • Bedfordale Perth

Hi All,
                          I have attached some better photos for you to have a look at.
                          I will know tomorrow if i will start making them and what the final prices will be including freight.

This is something i would be doing from home so there would be no GST or receipt of this item.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Roley
                            • Oct 2013
                            • Bedfordale Perth

Just a couple more pics.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• PAJ30
                              • Oct 2011
                              • Townsville

OK want one even more now
                              NS Cool Silver 25th Anniversary Edition with family pack. ARB Sahara bar with winch, dual batts, 2inch lift and 275/65R18's BFG Race pipe and HPD can and rear diff lock.

Comment

• shrek4
                                • Jun 2012
                                • South East of SA

I'm interested also.

Freight to SA 5267 or 5159

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X