• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbusz
    • Aug 2014
    • Irvinebank

Transfer roll stop, bracket

Hi can anyone tell me does a 1999 nl have/use the transfer roll stop, mount bracket, and support bracket on the transfer case?

Peter.
  • stumagoo
    Valued Member
    • Jun 2014
    • Perth WA S.O.R

if you are talking about the mounting bracket on the side of the transfer case found on older gen 2's both my NL's have not - one manual one auto
    1994 NJ 3.0 now with a 2000NL 3.5 engine and driveline, 2.5 catback, 32" MT Deegan 38's, 1" body lift, front diff drop with front tension rods indexed and cranked an 3", 3" on the rear coils
    *** retired to the big wrecking yard in the sky***
    1998 NL 3.5 blisterside, running a 6g75 (3.8) with M90 supercharger at 14psi, 305.70.16's on -44 rims 3.5" suspension lift, Custom Bull bar, winch install, custom front control arms, NJ GLS flares and some camping gear in the back

Comment

• pbusz
      • Aug 2014
      • Irvinebank

Transfer case

Yes there are holes there for the bolts but no bracket, roll stop....
      the pajero makes a loud scraping sound when you go through a dip in the road so if this model does not have transfer roll stop do you think its the rear gearbox mount?? I have tried to repair with sikaflex till the new one comes.

Comment

• sparkymizzo
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by pbusz View Post
        Yes there are holes there for the bolts but no bracket, roll stop....
        the pajero makes a loud scraping sound when you go through a dip in the road so if this model does not have transfer roll stop do you think its the rear gearbox mount?? I have tried to repair with sikaflex till the new one comes.
        b4 i replaced mine it would pop out of gear.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X