Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Challenger/ Pajero Sport > PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014

PB -PC Challenger 2009 - 2014 Covering 2.5 HP diesel

Old 16-10-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleriver View Post
it's the Dealer here he is dealing with ... they need to put in the warranty claim first ...
then if it is refused can take further steps ...

Think you missed this from OP.

I took it in to check the codes, they came back and advised that it's both looms that require replacement. Have been quoted $1250 for parts and labour. I asked for goodwill (considering it's happened to every single Challenger out there that I know of). Goodwill was denied
Old 16-10-17
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
Think you missed this from OP.

I took it in to check the codes, they came back and advised that it's both looms that require replacement. Have been quoted $1250 for parts and labour. I asked for goodwill (considering it's happened to every single Challenger out there that I know of). Goodwill was denied
"EL_Keano" posted nearly a yr ago was unclear when ask by OJ

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...826#post525826

was the goodwill question put forward to Mitsubishi or to the Dealer ...

many have had their looms replaced out of warranty period ...
2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 30-10-17

Quote:
"EL_Keano" posted nearly a yr ago was unclear when ask by OJ

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum...826#post525826

was the goodwill question put forward to Mitsubishi or to the Dealer ...

many have had their looms replaced out of warranty period ...
Wasn't a year ago, that was pretty recent.

I asked the question of the dealer who asked it of Mitsubishi. Goodwill was denied from Mitsubishi.
I called and spoke to the customer service line and was possibly better off asking a rock for a loan. Useless was an understatement
Old 09-11-17

I'm hoping we can get Mitsubishi to own up to their unsafe issue.
Anyone who has suffered through the dreaded Airbag light please fill out the form below to help the ACCC have vision over what has happened

https://www.productsafety.gov.au/con...unsafe-product
Old 05-03-18

Default PC Airbag light

Hi guys I haven't posted for a while as my vehicle has been going well.
But my airbag light has just come on in my 2014 PC with 125,000k on the clock.
Thank god for the 130,000 warranty. So heading for the stealers today so should be interesting.
Flypaul.
Old 07-03-18
Valued Member

just looking at a purchase of a 2010 Challenger for a friend ... included in advertisement was a pic of the car running and I noticed the airbag light on in the cluster ... wonder being the car is 8yrs old if they would replace under mitsubishi warranty or the dealer of which the car is for sale would have to fix ??? ...

What's the latest word ?

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch front #plate light bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T,Dash cam, 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap
Old 07-03-18
Valued Member

Quote:
just looking at a purchase of a 2010 Challenger for a friend ... included in advertisement was a pic of the car running and I noticed the airbag light on in the cluster ... wonder being the car is 8yrs old if they would replace under mitsubishi warranty or the dealer of which the car is for sale would have to fix ??? ...

What's the latest word ?

The car is unroadworthy so a dealer can't sell it like that (by law).
Old 07-03-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spot01 View Post
The car is unroadworthy so a dealer can't sell it like that (by law).
x2

could be sneaky clear the code ... then as you drive out (not long after come on) ... I said to use it as a bargaining chip ...

Old 07-03-18
Valued Member

Quote:
x2

could be sneaky clear the code ... then as you drive out (not long after come on) ... I said to use it as a bargaining chip ...

I'd be saying it has to be fixed by a MMAL dealer before delivery (with written proof) or I'm not interested, then write it in the contract before signing.

Might be worth checking the Qld secondhand car warranty law to see if covered (every state may be different).
Old 07-03-18
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spot01 View Post
I'd be saying it has to be fixed by a MMAL dealer before delivery (with written proof) or I'm not interested, then write it in the contract before signing.

Might be worth checking the Qld secondhand car warranty law to see if covered (every state may be different).
great thinking ...