• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itsamitsi
    Valued Member
    • Aug 2015
    • Hervey Bay Queensland

My MIL copped the recall letter for her 09 Outlander, she's never had a problem with her's either @ 160K.
    Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

• springthorpe
      • Apr 2011
      • Macquarie Park NSW 2113

Originally posted by geo41e View Post
      Thought i'd make it easier by adding the VIN arrays

Challenger – PB~PC
      Campaign number 010106
      MMAGNKG40CF000004 ~ MMAGNKG40DF000574
      MMAGNKH40AF000101 ~ MMAGNKH40EF003557
      MMAGYKG40CF000005 ~ MMAGYKG40DF000660
      MMAGYKH40AF000102 ~ MMAGYKH40EF003559
      I saw this and printed out the VIN ranges. I have a 2010 PB Challenger. I waited to see if I got a recall letter, and as I didn't receive such my worry lessened and I sort of forgot about it. However, this evening I was driving a short distance (first time in 2 days) and suddenly found that my turn indicator lights in the dash weren't working either side, and none of the actual external lights were working also, and I suddenly remembered the recall, so I guess I'm one of the victims. I'll check my VIN in the morning. I first thought it was just a blown fuse, and looked in the fuse list (interior and engine bay) in the manual for 'Turning indicator' and 'Turning lights', but found nothing. Are there no fuses for these indicators and lights???

Comment

• littleriver
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2013
        • Queensland

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
        Doesn't affect us ... ...
        well got the car in to check rear brakes ... (grabbing) ..

And you wouldn't believe our car is also affected by this recall ... according to the Governement Recall website it was not listed ...

NB so do not go by the above site and ring your local Mitsubishi Dealer with Vin/Rego to check if you need to bring it in ... I have a feeling it's all of them ... (fix apparently is removal of shroud and lubricate with grease) ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• old Jack
          Regular
          • Jun 2011
          • Adelaide, South Australia.

Originally posted by springthorpe View Post
          I saw this and printed out the VIN ranges. I have a 2010 PB Challenger. I waited to see if I got a recall letter, and as I didn't receive such my worry lessened and I sort of forgot about it. However, this evening I was driving a short distance (first time in 2 days) and suddenly found that my turn indicator lights in the dash weren't working either side, and none of the actual external lights were working also, and I suddenly remembered the recall, so I guess I'm one of the victims. I'll check my VIN in the morning. I first thought it was just a blown fuse, and looked in the fuse list (interior and engine bay) in the manual for 'Turning indicator' and 'Turning lights', but found nothing. Are there no fuses for these indicators and lights???
          Wiring diagrams so Fusible links #20 & #23 and fuse #12 & #15 in the engine relay box.

OJ.
          2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
          MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

• BMN
            Valued Member
            • Aug 2010
            • Perth WA

Im in the posted vin range......but still no recall letter from MMA ????. Its not the consumers job to chase them up.
            2010 PB LS Auto, 7seat, silver with lots of pinstripes, Dual batts, Toyo AT2, ARB roof rack, Rear storage/fridge, Bilstien/Kings

Comment

• mudguard1
              • Nov 2012
              • Sanctuary Point

Mine was in the posted range so whilst in town today I booked it in to be done they said it would take about 10 mins .
              Goodness knows when or if I would have received a letter . I have had no problems what so ever with the turn stalk or anything else for that matter as I would expect with a vehicle with only 60K up .
              White 2012, Automatic base model, full alloy front Bar , bonnet protect, headlight protect, rear park sensors, rear dust deflector , 3 tonne tow bar, window tint, floor mats, alloy spare wheel. Tow a 2 tonne poptop caravan with HR load levellers .

Comment

• BMN
                Valued Member
                • Aug 2010
                • Perth WA

WooHoo recall letter received today for indicate stalk ........now just waiting on a SRS airbag and auto limp mode fix recall, although i won't be holding my breath.
                Funny how floor mats and indicator stalk regrease trigger a recall yet true life saving/threatening big dollar faults don't
                2010 PB LS Auto, 7seat, silver with lots of pinstripes, Dual batts, Toyo AT2, ARB roof rack, Rear storage/fridge, Bilstien/Kings

Comment

• seagoon77
                  • Aug 2007
                  • Perth WA

Got my letter today as well, although not experiencing any issue at this point.
                  MY11 PB White Challenger manual, ARB Deluxe Bar, STEDI Type X Pro Driving Lights, Baja Design Stealth 10" LED Light Bar, OME Suspension 2" Lift, OME Nitrocharger Sport Shocks, OEM Towbar, Bushskinz Bash Plates, 3M Full Tint, Uniden 7700NB UHF, Telstra Tough Max 2 with Car Kit, Mobile One UHF & Phone Antenna's, Stebel Nautilus Air Horn, Narva Daytime Running Lamps, Alpine iDA-X305s Head Unit - SPR-60C Splits front - SPR-60 rear Speakers

Comment

• Dicko1
                    Valued Member
                    • Dec 2014
                    • Cairns, FNQ

I own a 2014 Pajero and I got the letter yesterday
                    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.

TIME....1000 times more valuable than money

Comment

• paj747
                      • Feb 2012
                      • Sydney

Yup Got my letter yesterday also......
                      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
                      MY15 White Challenger auto-MCC Falcon bullbar,Fog Lights,9ich LED spotlights, Runva 11xp Premium,Boos Bash Plates, TJM Airtek Snorkel, Provent 200, arkpak 730, waeco cf50
                      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Comment

• pb4x2
                        • May 2015
                        • Deception Bay Qld 4508

recall letter

I also received the recall notice in todays mail and have booked vehicle in for fitting on October 19.
                        2012 PB Challenger 4x2 auto

30mm Whiteline Front Sway Bar / SPV Delete / Catch can / Auto-mate / Lowered Front 35mm Rear 50mm / Side Steps Lowered 20mm / Rear Spoiler / Sony Double DIN xav-ax1000 / Rear Camera / All the Chrome bits

Comment

• Shacks
                          • Jun 2015
                          • Newcastle

Got my letter today. Might have to check with the dealer in Townsville to make sure they do it while they have it to fix the bubbling water issue before i fly back to get it......

Comment

• Spoonman
                            • Nov 2015
                            • Canberra

Got my letter today as well.
                            SOLD - 2012 PB Challenger LS Manual|BFG KO2 245/70/17|Opposite Lock Premium Bullbar|Kings Domin8r X Winch|HID Driving Lights|Ultimate Suspension Lift|Safari Snorkel|Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guard|Mitsubishi Towbar|Extended Diff Breathers|GME UHF|SPV EGR Mod|Provent Catch Can|Drifta Drawers

Comment

• keithj
                              • Jul 2016
                              • millicent S.A

recall

hi

just had recall,

my11 PB
                              5 speed auto, 2 draw system, smart bar, iron man awning, ECU re flashed by roo systems, GME 2way, GPS, STD alloys with A/T wrangler tyres, 2.75" exhaust,

snorkel next

Comment

• itsamitsi
                                Valued Member
                                • Aug 2015
                                • Hervey Bay Queensland

Originally posted by Spoonman View Post
                                Got my letter today as well.
                                Ditto!
                                Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X