• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muz
    • Jul 2018
    • Coffs Harbour

RHS mirror - wreckers?

I'm in Coffs and I was wondering if someone could please point me in the direction of some Mitsi wreckers where I might be able to get a RHS electric wing mirror. In silver. I have a PB / LS 2012 Challenger. (The mirror has an indicator light on it also.)

It's busted inside somehow and it over rotates when I first turn the car on. It's getting tiresome adjusting it every single time I turn the car on.

Are the mirrors compatible between different Mitsubishis. Triton, Pajero, Challenger. IE Will a mirror off one of these other makes fit on my car?

Thanks in advance.
  • littleriver
    Valued Member
    • Jan 2013
    • Queensland

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    I'm in Coffs and I was wondering if someone could please point me in the direction of some Mitsi wreckers where I might be able to get a RHS electric wing mirror. In silver. I have a PB / LS 2012 Challenger. (The mirror has an indicator light on it also.)

It's busted inside somehow and it over rotates when I first turn the car on. It's getting tiresome adjusting it every single time I turn the car on.

Are the mirrors compatible between different Mitsubishis. Triton, Pajero, Challenger. IE Will a mirror off one of these other makes fit on my car?

Thanks in advance.
    You mean whilst folding out ( depress the button ) ?

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• BMN
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2010
      • Perth WA

Just ask for postage.
      2010 PB LS Auto, 7seat, silver with lots of pinstripes, Dual batts, Toyo AT2, ARB roof rack, Rear storage/fridge, Bilstien/Kings

Comment

• Muz
        • Jul 2018
        • Coffs Harbour

Originally posted by littleriver View Post
        You mean whilst folding out ( depress the button ) ?

Yes. I guess. When I turn the car on the mirror must sense it's in the wrong spot and rotates anti-clockwise but it goes too far. An auto-electrician mate of mine said it looks like internally a 'stop' is broken so it doesn't know where to stop.

Comment

• Muz
          • Jul 2018
          • Coffs Harbour

Originally posted by BMN View Post
          Cheers mate. Whooboy! $220.00!! They don't miss.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X