• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • executive
    • May 2011
    • Melbourne - Doncaster

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
    HD's is the way to go. Not sure about a lot of reading about choosing SD's but I
    do see a lot of comments about "should have gone HD's".

All comes down to what you using it for really but I would recommend HD's in at least 95% of cases.
    Yes agreed . I have quite a few friends who have had the suspension of their 4x4 upgraded to HD and they are all happy .

I'm certainly going with HD as well.
    Cheers

Comment

• wongapaj
      • Oct 2011
      • Wonga Park

Originally posted by executive View Post
      Thanks so much wongapaj appreciate it . Do you recall how much they charged you to install and do the alignment ? Also was there any issues with the +ve Camber after the install.

When you order the kit , did you get assembled strut for the front or Un-assembled ?

Thanks
      I ordered the suspension from Bushskins and Jax fitted it. Have to admit I know the Manager so didn't pay full price. Ross has been in the tyre business for a long time however and is a gun at doing alignments on 4WDs. No problems at all with camber. They have 2 full time mechanics on site not just tyre jockeys. Looking underneath the Paj during the install there are adjusters for everything front and rear.
      Attached Files
      NT 30th Anniversary, 3.2 Diesel, Manual, Black, Tinted Windows, HID Lo & Hi, MM Towbar, Prodigy P3, Stebel Horn, MMCS Override, Scangauge II, Dual Battery, ARB Deluxe Bullbar, ORU12 Winch, IPF HID Driving lights, UHF, Diff Breathers, D697s, Airtec Snorkel. HD Suspension, Bushskinz

Comment

• Pete
        Valued Member
        • Jan 2010
        • Mornington Peninsula, Vic

Originally posted by Goodsy View Post
        HD's is the way to go. Not sure about a lot of reading about choosing SD's but I
        do see a lot of comments about "should have gone HD's".

All comes down to what you using it for really but I would recommend HD's in at least 95% of cases.
        I have done heaps of on road and offload on mine. Either the front shocks are stuffed from new or they have even installed wrong.

Mine is like shopping trolley harsh. A few others have reported it, am starting to think mine were installed on the wrong circlip for the spring seat? I am nearly ready to toss them and buy toughdog pre built...I will pull one out and pull it down myself as a last ditch effort.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X