• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JT8D
    • Sep 2016
    • Brisbane

Annvid Upholsterers Capalaba Brisbane

Hi Pajeroists!
    Anybody else out there who feels their gen 4 front seats are terrible - you don’t have to spend a fortune for a more comfortable driving experience. Took my ‘16 NX GLS to Annvid Upholsterers at Capalaba Brisbane and for less than 10% of a Recaro I’m very pleased with the result. I discussed the shortcomings of the OEM drivers seat and made suggestions and was listened too. The seat base was rebuilt with much higher quality foam and retained the heating function. The backrest side bolsters were built up as much as possible with the stupid too high lumbar support simply folded down and function maintained.
    A very good outcome for the price. Highly recommend Annvid at Capalaba Brisbane.
  • NTSWBWA
    • Jun 2017
    • Perth

Originally posted by JT8D View Post
    Hi Pajeroists!
    Anybody else out there who feels their gen 4 front seats are terrible - you don’t have to spend a fortune for a more comfortable driving experience. Took my ‘16 NX GLS to Annvid Upholsterers at Capalaba Brisbane and for less than 10% of a Recaro I’m very pleased with the result. I discussed the shortcomings of the OEM drivers seat and made suggestions and was listened too. The seat base was rebuilt with much higher quality foam and retained the heating function. The backrest side bolsters were built up as much as possible with the stupid too high lumbar support simply folded down and function maintained.
    A very good outcome for the price. Highly recommend Annvid at Capalaba Brisbane.
    Pics? Before and after

Comment

• Vicbitter
      • May 2016
      • Melbourne

Yeah I'm keen to see a few pics.
      I'm in the process of looking for a place in Melbourne who will do the same.

Comment

• Vicbitter
        • May 2016
        • Melbourne

Bump.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X