Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-4 Pajero

Generation 4-4 Pajero NX model 2014 -

Old 1 Week Ago

Default Mitsubishi pulling out of UK and Europe

Mitsi pulling out of UK and Europe. Looks like the company is heading down hill. Sad.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by onair View Post
I think you're right on the money... just need to look at what happened with the Holden Adventra. (I know, completely different car, completely different market) - but a car that appeared under appreciated and now is sought after highly by keen previous adventra owners and the V8's holding their price reasonably well.

I can see the same thing happening with the Pajero. Even more so - because unlike Holden - Mitsubishi built reliable equipment that lasts longer - thus giving more confidence with purchase.
Does this mean that I have to start my future posts with .......

My fellow pajero collectors
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

There is a new brief/bulletin on the global website, from what my understanding is from reading it. MM will be focusing on the ASEAN region, which by their highlighted area, includes the Oceania region which Australia lays within.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.
Old 1 Week Ago
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by craka View Post
There is a new brief/bulletin on the global website, from what my understanding is from reading it. MM will be focusing on the ASEAN region, which by their highlighted area, includes the Oceania region which Australia lays within.
ASEAN is the Association of South East Asian Nations, of which Australia is not a member - IIRC, ASEAN was red on most of the graphics. Australia is part of Oceania, which seems to be their second focus, so still pretty good news

I haven't looked hard enough at which markets are RHD and which LHD. Are they dividing their offerings along those lines?

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....

Scorpro Explorer Box
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
I haven't looked hard enough at which markets are RHD and which LHD. Are they dividing their offerings along those lines?
Any country in Asia that that had British connection would be RHD.

Examples Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, India, Hong Kong and maybe others. Japan is also RHD,
Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
ASEAN is the Association of South East Asian Nations, of which Australia is not a member - IIRC, ASEAN was red on most of the graphics. Australia is part of Oceania, which seems to be their second focus, so still pretty good news

Ah Yes, I misspoke regarding ASEAN, I'm not well traveled so really have little idea which countries are LHD and which are RHD.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Emms View Post
Does this mean that I have to start my future posts with .......

My fellow pajero collectors
That's it, straight to the chicken pen with my pajero for the next 20 years then on eBay for $100k.
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bad4u View Post
That's it, straight to the chicken pen with my pajero for the next 20 years then on eBay for $100k.
By the time they are that valuable, $100k will be the average weekly wage
Old 1 Week Ago

Can always send to NZ as anything under 30 years old we consider it modern.
Old 1 Day Ago
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceandBobbi View Post
This made me laugh from the above link.

While the writing is on the wall for the full-size Mitsubishi Pajero, the name will live on with the smaller and cheaper Mitsubishi Pajero Sport a heavy duty four-wheel-drive based on the Mitsubishi Triton ute.

Sales of the Sport are an embarrassment. I see many more NM/NP on the road than the Sport.

VFACTS 4WD sales show the Sport didn't make it into the top 10.

In April number 10 was MU-X with 339 sales.

May no top 10 Number 10 was BT-50 with 587.

June again no top 10. Number 10 was D-Max with 1137.

Triton Ute is going ok with 8,244 sales up to June this year.
July figures ... the PS is doing a bit better

https://mr4x4.com.au/vfacts-new-4x4-...sletter+%23325

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) - OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap