Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > Vehicles > Generation 4-1 Pajero

Generation 4-1 Pajero NS Model 2006 - 2009

Old 1 Week Ago
Valued Member

I have a second battery so no place there either.
Old 1 Week Ago

I have no snorkel and installed my provent in the standard fashion.

But I will pose this question as it may lead to a solution when the engine bay is crowded.

How long can the hoses be to a catch can??

If the hoses can be stupid long, it may be possible to put the can in a weird location like behind the passenger side headlight or down beside the transfer case.

It's a bit of a strange question , but there's some pretty smart folks here who may have an answer
Old 4 Days Ago

What code did you get when the hose popped off out of my own experience. I fitted a provent catch can the new ones that have the valve in filter instead of top and after 800kms i have a map sensor P0107 low voltage error. Have gone over hoses and cant see anything but potentially there could be a tear somewhere i cant see.

Have ordered a new map sensor as that is what is recommended so i hope thats all it is and new catch can is just a coincidence.