• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Namma
    • Aug 2015
    • Sunshine coast

Titan Draw mod

Hey there guys, did my homework and can only find a couple of posts from 2015 regarding the Supercentre draws. I have just ordered a set with the wings and was wondering if anyone has fitted the same that has advise on the mods. I believe they done come flush with the wheel arches ??. Any and all pics/advise and 12vold incorporated tips appreciated.
    NT 2010 Black beast , Dual Batt, Smart charge,17" wheels, 2" lift kit, Anderson at rear , Remapped to 175Kw , Rhino Racks , Ali cage.....Next to Fit is Stainless Snorkel , Deep dish Chromeys, Decent Bullbar,headrest monitors and Straight through Exhaust system
  • Ian H
    Valued Member
    • May 2015
    • Melbourne

I left the wings off so I can use the space next to the drawers for storing smaller things.
    2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

• Smokeydk
      • Feb 2012
      • South Australia

Can you still access under the floor area??
      2005 NP Pajero - Turbo Diesel DiD Auto- SmartBar, Rhino Roof Racks, full length Cargo barrier, ARB Awning, Bridgestone D697s tyres, ARB SideSteps
      Old Man Emu Coils & Nitrocharger sport shockers 40mm lift from ARB, PP Weather-shields front windows, custom built 3" exhaust system

Comment

• NWDarwin
        • Jun 2018
        • Canberra

G’day Namma, I’ve installed a set of the titan drawers and wings. There’s a few mods needed including cutting/grinding the wing brackets down so they fit, both on the side and the top. The holes in the drawers meant for the wing brackets don’t line up so I had to drill new ones. The wheel arches are just ever so slightly higher than the drawers but barely noticeable so the wings sit pretty much flat. I set the jigsaw to cut on an angle and that helped. Happy to answer any more questions if you have them. I actually have the drawers out at the moment so if you need me to take any photos of anything in particular let me know. As for the 12v solution, I installed a fuse box in the corner panel where the third row seats bracket normally sits (mine is only a 5 seater). I bought a four way outlet (switch, volt meter, USB and cig socket) and installed it in the bottom side panel on the passenger side. If you take it off, there’s gaps in the chassis behind the panel where the socket can fit into. Hope this all makes sense.

Smokeydk - you can slide the left hand drawer and fridge slide out and still access the underfloor area.

Comment

• KPJero
          • May 2019
          • QLD

Are you guys installing the 900mm ones then? just one fit widthwise or two?

Comment

• NWDarwin
            • Jun 2018
            • Canberra

Originally posted by KPJero View Post
            Are you guys installing the 900mm ones then? just one fit widthwise or two?
            Yeah the 900mm two drawer ones. I had to make my cargo barrier a little more vertical for them to fit though.

Comment

• KPJero
              • May 2019
              • QLD

Originally posted by NWDarwin View Post
              Yeah the 900mm two drawer ones. I had to make my cargo barrier a little more vertical for them to fit though.
              Ah gotcha. I looked at those but they were so shallow (250mm tall?) that it didn't seem worth it

Comment

• Frater
                • Feb 2020
                • Perth

Is it possible to send photos please?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X