Below Nav Bar

Collapse

For all of us who've been impatiently waiting.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nab
    Valued Member
    • Mar 2012
    • Perth

No 2007+ Pajero’s came with 2 tanks as standard. All aftermarket tanks just pump into the main tank, switch is usually on the dash somewhere possibly with a little fuel gauge.
    SOLD 2004 NP 3.2 auto
    NOW 2014 Ranger XLT auto

Comment

• Pajshomoneroguntero
      Valued Member
      • Jul 2013
      • Sydney

Originally posted by DDG39 View Post
      Howdy Y'all

I've been the proud new owner of a 2012 NW platinum for two days now.
      But of an off topic question.

From reading through here I gather the standard tank runs on the drivers side fwd to after.
      Looks as though I've got a tank just in front of the rear bar, doesn't look aftermarket. Would anyone know if this is standard fitment?
      With two tanks are they joined or would there likely be a switch I haven't found yet to switch between tanks?
      Cheers
      Are you sure it’s not just the tub under the third row/boot area? (Would normally house the third row seats when they’re folded away)
      The paj does not have a factory aux tank option therefore if there is one it would definitely be aftermarket.
      NX GLS MY16 Auto: MM Towbar | Spare Lift Kit | Cooper ST MAXX 265/65R17 | SPVi Module mk3.1 | Autosafe Half Cargo Barrier | Torque Pro App | Donaldson 3um 2ndry Fuel Filter | Diff Breathers | GME4500 UHF | Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform | Roley's Rear Bash Plate | Bushskinz Underbody Protection | Airtec Snorkel | Onboard Compressor | Awning | ARB Deluxe Bar | Lightbar | Sherpa4x4 Winch | Bushskinz Sidesteps | Masten TPMS

Build Thread

Comment

• erad
        Valued Member
        • Mar 2015
        • Cooma NSW

Originally posted by DDG39 View Post
        Howdy Y'all

I've been the proud new owner of a 2012 NW platinum for two days now.
        But of an off topic question.

From reading through here I gather the standard tank runs on the drivers side fwd to after.
        Looks as though I've got a tank just in front of the rear bar, doesn't look aftermarket. Would anyone know if this is standard fitment?
        With two tanks are they joined or would there likely be a switch I haven't found yet to switch between tanks?
        Cheers

Maybe the bulge you are looking at is the rear Air Conditioner? That sits behind the rear R wheel and of course forward of the rear bumper bar.

Comment

• DDG39
          • Dec 2018
          • Happy Valley SA

Cheers for that, feeling pretty stupid now, it probably is the bulge that houses the seats

Comment

• stricky
            • Nov 2014
            • Brisbane

Originally posted by ant_schomacker View Post
            Hey guys

Has anyone come across any issues with these tanks now that they’ve had them for a while?

I’m starting to look into fuel options ahead of a Simpson trip next year, and while I’ve got jerrys I can take storage space is not likely to be my friend there (2A+2c under 5 in car).

Cheers
            Ant
            I have had mine for over 18 months now witbout any problems. This includes a trip down the QAA line and the Hay River track. Looking forward to the extra distance I get when I do my Central Australia trip this year.
            NW VRX Did Auto 265/60/18, Bullbar, ARB Frontier tank, Bushskinz bash plates, Bilstein/Dobinson lift, Uniden 8080s, Dual Battery, air compressor, Kings 2.5 m awning, Waeco CFX 50, Abber tank

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X