Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Accessories (inc. Parts)

Old 13-12-18
Valued Member

Default FREE Storage Box

Hi All
Its been awhile since I was on the forum
Anyway I still have this storage box I made for my NW (now sold) it was designed to go in after you remove the second row of seats behind the front seats it becomes a continuation of the drawer system mine was a Black Widow set it is free to a good home but pick up only in Perth I am situated in Secret Harbour feel free to call me on 0416237508
Cheers
Georgie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paj Box 2.jpg (119.3 KB, 162 views)

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero
Old 13-12-18
Resident

Hi Georgie, welcome back. I hope you realise everybody is welcome here, regardless of the badge on the bonnet.

I would be very interested in this, except pick-up isn't an option for me. But if you still have it in 6 months, I might be able to organise an excuse for a trip to WA...

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....
Old 13-12-18
Valued Member

Wish I was in Perth....

Does the flying cat come with it?
Old 13-12-18
Valued Member

me too...
2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Peders Springs & EFS Shocks, MM Auto Mate, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S. Infinity caravan and a TVan Firetail.
Old 20-12-18
Valued Member

Default Flying Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFT5 View Post
Wish I was in Perth....

Does the flying cat come with it?
Well spotted with the cat he's my boy he's a Russian Blue and he likes to be involved in everything he also likes to travel in the car with us and most of the time he lays on the dashboard so we call him a dash cat
Cheers
Georgie

And the storage unit is still available
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Storage 1a.jpg (145.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Paj Box 1.jpg (93.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg Paj Box 3.jpg (95.8 KB, 68 views)

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero
Old 07-01-19
Valued Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj swb View Post
Hi Georgie, welcome back. I hope you realise everybody is welcome here, regardless of the badge on the bonnet.

I would be very interested in this, except pick-up isn't an option for me. But if you still have it in 6 months, I might be able to organise an excuse for a trip to WA...
Hi Scott
Damo here in Perth came around to have a look at the storage box he was going to try and flat pack and bring it it across when he comes over to Adelaide but unfortunately it would not fit it in his Jeep so I still have it
Cheers
Georgie

Wish List lots

SOLD 2013 GLX- R Pajero
Old 08-01-19
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
Hi Scott
Damo here in Perth came around to have a look at the storage box he was going to try and flat pack and bring it it across when he comes over to Adelaide but unfortunately it would not fit it in his Jeep so I still have it
Cheers
Georgie
Thanks to Georgie and Damo - I appreciate the effort.

Project: NJ SWB. 285/75R16 ST Maxx, 2" OME suspension, 2" body lift, ARB 110, 120l tank, bullbar, scratches, no major dents. Fully engineered in SA. NW DiD & auto in place - a long way to go....