Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Accessories (inc. Parts)

Old 24-08-18

Default DP CHIP for NX pajero

Hi Guys

I have one DP chip I bought from BERRIMA diesel off from 2016 NX PAJERO, mine is DPF free model, I took it off after I got some unreasonable off before I sold my car a month ago, simply thinking to bring down my expectation for the sale, now my ex-baby has gone to a true PAJERO lover who drove a stock NM for 11 years, so by that time I did not waste any time to try my luck to convince him to have this chip for another extra money as he was already well surprised by my ex-girl.

Now this CHIP is sitting in the drawer, for those who want better economy and tow capability.

I am asking AUD950, on Berrima Diesel website now with cash back promotion is 1350, the unit has been on my ex-girl for less than one year I still have the receipt for it, the benefit I got is about 8% better fuel economy, biggest difference with this chip on is when driving on the hills area, in my opinion it would be the best or safest one aftermarket chip that you can give your PAJERO, otherwise if you want performance upgrade, the best still going to be remap and tune which cause over 2K.

Check the website , and pm me if you are interested.

I located in SYD area , pick up only. Or I can help to drop off.

Thank you

kind regards

Safari snorkel, Nudge bar, Narva driving lights, SPVi unit, TP XP 3'' exhaust, P200 catch can, KN filter, OME 2'' lift, Rola roof racks, 2*2.5 awning,UNIDEN UFH9000, BOOS BASH PLATE 3 set,17'' factory Alloy, wrapped with OPATII,

Enjoy driving Enjoy touring Enjoy your life...
Old 06-12-18

Hi, do you still have this for sale?