Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum

Go Back   Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria Public Forum > General Information > Market place > Accessories (inc. Parts)

Old 11-11-18

Default FS: Sydney, black neoprene car seats for NX like new

Bought these just over a week ago off mycustomcar.com.au. Manufactured locally in Moorebank NSW.

They are the standard black neoprene with white stitching. RRP is $150. Sell for $110. May fit other models if NX headrests are the same. If older models have smaller headrests I have those too as the headrests they sent first were too small, and they sent out new ones which fit great.

Basically brand new. Passenger side hasnít even been in the car. Drivers side seat back has been sat on for 1 weekend and is still like new, wasnít even strapped on properly so the straps are new. Headrest covers have been in for 1 day.

The stitching on drivers side isnít fantastic at the bottom so Iíll be getting it swapped this week for a new one as agreed with the seller. So the whole pack will be available for pickup in southern Sydney as soon as I get the new seat base delivered. Stitching everywhere else is perfect, I was being picky on the seat base with the manufacturer.

Quality seems very good. Great reviews of the manufacturer are available online.

Selling for financial reasons only. Bought on impulse.

Can post at buyers expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-18

Old 11-11-18

Could you let me know the postage to 6164 Cockburn central WA I'll grab them off you.
Old 12-11-18

Sure mate Iíll get that for you ASAP. They are pretty light.. will just be how small a bag I can get them into within reason.

Old 12-11-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megsie View Post
Could you let me know the postage to 6164 Cockburn central WA I'll grab them off you.
Sure mate Iíll get that for you ASAP. They are pretty light.. will just be how small a bag I can get them into within reason.