• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OlgieD
    • Nov 2007
    • Tamborine Mountain

Removing Rear Windows

Hi Guys,

I've just recently bought a 1988 NF LWB Pajero, with very bad window tinting. And as I'm redoing the tint, I need to remove the rear sliding window, but can't find how that's done. The doors are easy once you figured them out, and with the windows removed, tinting is so much easier, although it is a bit more work.
    Anybody out there that can give me a pointer where to start getting the window out?

Cheers! Olger.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    1989 NF V6 auto, ARB rear locker, alloy bullbar, 2" lift, stainless steel snorkel, extended breathers, white dials, 21ltr center console fridge, led bar, UHF, rear work lights
  • 6G74
    • Jun 2007

If its the same as mine NJ (most prolly is) you need to remove all the trim surrounding the window, including the rear quarter trim panel aswell. Underneith you will see the nuts and wat not that hold it in place.

Comment

• OlgieD
      • Nov 2007
      • Tamborine Mountain

Just managed to pull one side out. No screws nothing. Just lubricate the rubbers a bit and push the whole thing outwards. Bit of work to get it back no doubt, but at least my tinting will look so much better.
      Thanks anyway!
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      1989 NF V6 auto, ARB rear locker, alloy bullbar, 2" lift, stainless steel snorkel, extended breathers, white dials, 21ltr center console fridge, led bar, UHF, rear work lights

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X